1. 0 skill + exploits , gg wp.
    well exuse me i bet you play as meele and have tailoring so let's not talk about any exploits ktnxbye
    you probably one of those who we beat the sh it out of in high rated arena and you lost alot, but it's fine man! we just casual players looking ffun :D <3 ^^

I was bored at the time, thats why i wrote so much xD
    and thats absolutely 0 hate in my post. just criticism

yes, it is indeed supposed to make fun. But if "one" makes a WoW pvp movie. "others" expect a skill-movie. And hate it if its not that what "others" want to see.

Title it parody. "Disc/Balance is even with no skill OP" or something like that .
    then everyone thinks its just a comedy/parody and they doesn't expect a perfect 5/5 WCM Movie.

By myself, i still think its sad that your opponents on 2,5k mmr are this bad.

cheers
    you must be really bored haha :D
    it was my bad , i should actually change title witch gives less expectations that some "pr0s" playing haha :D

PS in whole whole whole 2 videos i got sheeped only ONCE and 3 sec duration.
    i couldn't swd polly just because i was 1. silenced 2. stunned 3. too damn c o c k y ! :D

ps you can notice my macro binded to C middle right action bar witch removed power word shield and divine aegis too , to receive damage (lol) but like i said i do have everything what i need just not time i can put @ playing priest and do training + gaining expirience and paying attention ^^

2. u can search my name on armory / frostwolf ;o Losjkfake , l2p.

3. frostwolf was too newbie and dead , no challange that's why i left :D and i'm "learning 2 play " ;) cheers <3

4. i usaly don't fear ward my self @ the beginning of the game against other dispellers for obvious reasons ...
    but **** happens when you forget that you have fear ward available ^^

Not the best anyway, but ok :D

Some fights was just to easy

robbiebelike
    How is a team like this R15..

6. How is a team like this R15..
    Unskilled Skills i guess ;D

7. Faerie Fie the freakin rogues!!!! Tell your partner that.

8. Making molten wanna-be glads rage
    +1

First 12