1. Epic Durotar Dueling spot raid by Feardeadly,Svetox,Moonkniight and Celiik.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNEpY9hnW3w

They needed 40+ Hordies to kill 15 of us /cry. :D

2. Best part 11:25

Basically they needed 10mins to run around Orgrimmar, shouting "allys outside!!!11!!1" in order to get 20-30 ppl to actually fall for this and get out and clear the bugs. After that a counterattack followed for sure, which ended up raping Stormwind. HUEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUEHEE!

*sigh* Sargeras... -_- Most boring vid I've seen in ages, I need something more entertaining and intellectual like trololo Saruman, Nyancat, this is SPARTA 10h or Gangnam style now.

3. Lol..Wait you just killed some random people,they didnt expected you will come and suudenly horde is crying because they pwned your asses?Personally i was there and no there wasnt 40 of us i kicked your *** with my pve gear..We just gave you 10 minutes so you can be happy killing 20vs1 because you always fail in raiding Orgrimmar

4. On warsong, I'll have the knights of <All that Remains> march to, over, and through ogrimmar.

40 knights in shining armor, on our glorified mounts, it's going to be epic.

5. Because killing 10 people outside who have no idea that there is group of 15 people hanging above them, and who are dueling at more likely then not half hp, is epic and requires skill, while an unorganised raid of 20-30 ppl killing an organised raid of 15 people(who have healers, btw) is crying, right?

No wonder your 'world pvp' is dying if this is what you call 'epic'.

Also, haven't seen when alli killed garrosh on my realm last time when there was atleast some activity; usually unorganised groups wipe their raids.

Oh well, whatever floats your boat.

6. svetox your ego is growing so rapidly that soon whole stormwind may be too small to hold it

Maybe place a video of your premade with 4 HEALERS(!) in gilneas where you got owned by random people after 10 min struggle at waterworks, then you were repeatedly chased through whole map while trying to stick to your heals and after dying several times all of you just left. How glorious! Everyone lol'd so hard.

Maybe next time you should get preform av addon and make premade with 14 heals + you...

7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNEpY9hnW3w

They needed 40+ Hordies to kill 15 of us /cry. :D
    Though I thank you for contributing to molten, making the server free, you cannot claim what you do as skill.

Your elite gear appears purchased and you've clearly got pocket healers. This is not a skill display in any sense.

8. Lol so many negative comments, anyhow it wasn't bad but ain't nothing to be too proud of.

9. Lol so many negative comments, anyhow it wasn't bad but ain't nothing to be too proud of.
    yeah thats just it, a bit annoying cuz he never shows up anywhere outside sw without a pack of healers, and tries to act like some hero while owning unprepared ppl with his healer backup and donated gear... old known plate-wearers pattern... like all those sm owners.

Oh btw.. it reminded me about stonesour and these pokemons back on wotlk... yuck

pandasbc
    Sveto u nab. :) haha. Btw nice vid, luckly I wasn't there to ambush yo ***. :)

11. svetox your ego is growing so rapidly that soon whole stormwind may be too small to hold it

Maybe place a video of your premade with 4 HEALERS(!) in gilneas where you got owned by random people after 10 min struggle at waterworks, then you were repeatedly chased through whole map while trying to stick to your heals and after dying several times all of you just left. How glorious! Everyone lol'd so hard.

Maybe next time you should get preform av addon and make premade with 14 heals + you...
    Yeah I plan on going with 40 Holy paladins and me in Orgrimmar like Swifty did <3 I am copying swifty.. Dude. Most of the BG I solo Queue... And If I dont I 99% dont add healers so I dont get negative comments like you, I join with my friends and they go DPS Because we can still win pretty easy.

When did I leave BG? O.o

12. Yeah I plan on going with 40 Holy paladins and me in Orgrimmar like Swifty did <3 I am copying swifty.. Dude. Most of the BG I solo Queue... And If I dont I 99% dont add healers so I dont get negative comments like you, I join with my friends and they go DPS Because we can still win pretty easy.

When did I leave BG? O.o
    I did 5s with my ret and 4 healers xD totally fun.

And I can vouch for Svetox solo quing. Many times I've came across him on his own. But you do tend to leave if horde are winning :(

13. svetox your ego is growing so rapidly that soon whole stormwind may be too small to hold it

What's more fun, rolling with four personal healers or dealing with a bunch of *****ic randoms? WoW is a game and you're supposed to have fun.

14. What's more fun, rolling with four personal healers or dealing with a bunch of *****ic randoms? WoW is a game and you're supposed to have fun.
    Ok its obvious and normal i guess... until you brag about "how i pwned"

And svetox its nothing wrong with leaving bg, don't get me wrong... but if you show videos of your "ownage" and sometimes your premade leaves bg after starting to lose.. it just shows funny contrast :)

I just cant understand the idea of these vids.. like they were any particular. I wipe your whole tol barad camp every 2 days on average, sometimes hold it literally for hours with 3-4 ppl, do some funny things in world pvp but dont think its sooo special to brag about it on forums. Id rather see some high-end arenas video

peace

12 Last