1. Hunter gets BANE: Tranq shot hero

[YT]e7EKAeJPl_A[/YT]

2. The second pos farm of molten, dps under 10k and icc heroic

3. The second pos farm of molten, dps under 10k and icc heroic

What? What does that even mean?

Blmaestro
    The second pos farm of molten, dps under 10k and icc heroic
    Dps isn't important here, Chaoreon may not be doing super high dps, but he dealt a lot of damage done. What's most important about Icc hc, especially LK, is that survival and minimizing damage taken, following game mechanics and using a systemic tactic. Dps is just a Bonus, uNless you are reaching the enrage timer. He's tranq shooting, avoiding Defile (spreading it well)' dropping Frost Trap, dpsing valkyr, killing Ice Sphere, etc. I'd rather have a raider like this than a tunnel vision 15k dps who oesnt tranq shot, etc. because he is the one who will wipe raids, indirectly by not helping raid.

I got my Bane on elemental shaman with only 7k dps...off healing at transition and healing mt when healer is momentarily grabbed, dropping Earthbind to help ppl kite vile spirits and slow valkyr, maintaining ele totem buffs, notto mention two Bls (one at very start, another one after a random FM phase). Just think how much dps i contributed to the raid by being thete, not to mention making the attempt more possible with an offhealerand two slows available. LKhc is a fight of endurance, you need some dps to beat enrage timer yes, but its about utility and a test of survival not only for yourself, but fellow raid members. Dps matters for LK25normal and hc, where it is almost unviable to dps down valkyrs, not for the 10man version, where there's just one to contend with.

5. I don't think my dps is under 10k. That would be extremely low for me.

And thanks Warpzone.
    >Brofist.