frigate

[Cataclysm][PvE] Elemental status

I'm concerned about Elemental shaman's full potential DPS and utility while in a dungeon/raid group. Is it a competitive spec to Enhancement, and to other classes?

2. Trust me it is if u plan on doin it right, am doin around 15-19k dps in random heroics , 25k on Rajh , and am ....well 70% pvp geared and totaly pvp talents , so if u plan on doin pure pve elemental, i bet u would do realy well with it . only prob is many ppl exect resto shamans in raids usualy. but that shouldnt be a prob if u are doin guild runs . gl

Rip93
    elemental pve is not good compared to other dps classes and i think its the worst spec right now after frost mage for raids..im sure 100% ppl wont bring u to raid unless u do guild run and have a good dps to support ur dps in raid..i dont know how ppl can do 15-19k in hcs (maybe aoe dps probably)..i got 361 ilvl sham full pve and i can barely do 13-14k in every bosses of bwd and bot..im not suggest u do ele spec atm rather than enchance for serious pve, but if u want to have fun sure why not..just go with it :)