1. Jeez Loller, stop talking about yourself so much.
    I want everyone to know how perfect I am.

I'm a sociopath, but don't tell anyone, k?
    you too?

Antalar
    most of the time i think like 96% of girls are real b1tches lol

Mahati
    I'm very nice to my close acquaintances. I may look like a huge as*hole to the rest of the world and I like to act tough, but once you get to know me, I can be real nice.

I started boxing because of Rocky Balboa :P

I hate texting and. I almost never do it. The last message I sent to someone was the 2009's Christmas. I like to call them and talk to them personally.

I don't like blondes. Sue me.

I collect weapons. Not because they look good in my room or something, but solely in case of an apocalypse scenario.

Somewhat related to the previous confession, I secretly wish for an apocalypse when I get bored :D

4. most of the time i think like 96% of girls are real b1tches lol
    You aren't alone

FieryRedHair
    None of my pets died a good, normal death and I was partially guilty in the death of each.
    ~
    I actually write but I never reveal any information and details about my works out of fear of being judged or worse, plagiarism.
    ~
    I am somewhat paranoid and I don't eat bananas in public.
    ~
    I have been trying to learn french ever since high school, but for one reason or another I dislike the language, so I don't make any progress and I probably never will.
    ~
    I was actually close to getting married a while ago. Won't go into any detail, perhaps another time.
    ~
    Having a natural blood red hair is my wish, but having show white hair wouldn't be such a bad idea either.
    ~
    I sometimes wish I was more like my father.
    ~
    When I want to shoo someone away, and because I'm either too nice or shy to actually say that, I usually go into my, what I call, boring-mode. I basically talk a lot of historical nonsense and politics that would bore anyone.

6. - I never played a Zelda/Mario/Pokemon (shocker!) game (and a ton of others).
    - I have never owned any platform besides a PC, my only experience with other platforms comes from playing at friends' house.
    - I have only 3 websites bookmarked, my university, youtube, and this forum.
    - I deactivated my real Facebook account 4 years ago, but I do have a Twitter and FB under fake names with made up info for beta access to some games.
    - I have a minor phobia of heights and a major driving phobia, needless to say I do not have a license.
    - While playing I sometimes don't feel like talking to anyone and set my status to appear offline in games where it is possible.
    Same there.
    -While I curb it pretty well, I'm quick to anger. I can go from being friendly to wanting to kill someone within a few seconds.
    -I can't stand someone telling me I'm wrong.
    -I dislike excessively obese people who try to be a role model for other excessively obese people. Don't encourage life threatening behavior ffs.
    -I only truly care about my family and one other person.
    -I dislike fish, cheese, salad, ranch, cream cheese, asparagus, chocolate ice cream/cake, brownies, tomatoes (sliced), olives, pickles, (whole/large slices of) peppers, mushrooms, avocado, Alfredo sauce, and some other stuff.

Gabrantus
    I can't dance. I skipped all the PE dance lessons in junior high and high school. By high school, I just did it because I thought it's no use going at that point. In junior high? I didn't want to disturb a single girl by being their pair, so I skipped all the lessons.

I took a course to become a confirmation camp assistant guy thing at whim. I joined my first camp at whim too, just before the "recruitment" was over. Without that camp, I may have eventually commited suicide, or ended up in otherwise bad shape.

I've never played any Pokemon game.

I used to think Naruto and Bleach have good writing. Disgusting, right?

I didn't understand **** about the plot of Metal Gear Solid 2 when I was a kid and played the game.

8. I enjoy the gear grind of diablo. I actually prefer the looting system of diablo over world of warcraft, in Diablo the stats are ever changing, you can sell your old gear when you get a new piece to someone who doesn't have something as good. The only thing Diablo 2's gear situation was missing was a real generalized currency, there was gold but it did nothing. You had to trade HR's (If you didn't use D2jsp, Diablo 3 obliterated a fraction of the members using the currency) to get a "Standardized" currency, or you had to try selling your gear as is, which was one hell of a hassle.

I have played no other game like I did Diablo 2. I've sat up all night for 15+ hours as a 10-11 year old doing Baal runs over and over again, without bots and the only type of third party thing I had was maybe maphack.

I can't believe the bad rep diablo 3 had gotten would have made me wait this long to get it, it's ****ing epic.

Mahati
    -I dislike fish, cheese, salad, ranch, cream cheese, asparagus, chocolate ice cream/cake, brownies, tomatoes (sliced), olives, pickles, (whole/large slices of) peppers, mushrooms, avocado, Alfredo sauce, and some other stuff.
    What the **** do you even eat man? Let's say, yesterday? What did you eat?

ByOdinsBeard

11. What the **** do you even eat man? Let's say, yesterday? What did you eat?
    Flank steak marinated for 12 hours with homemade black beans and jasmine rice.
    Why?

12. Same there.
    -I dislike excessively obese people who try to be a role model for other excessively obese people. Don't encourage life threatening behavior ffs.
    -I only truly care about my family and one other person.
    -I dislike fish, pickles
    I'm very nice to my close acquaintances. I may look like a huge as*hole to the rest of the world and I like to act tough, but once you get to know me, I can be real nice.

I don't like blondes. Sue me.

Somewhat related to the previous confession, I secretly wish for an apocalypse when I get bored :D

I can relate to all of this :|

13. In Lollers picture he posted he looked like the monkey from george of the jungle that wears glasses.

14. In Lollers picture he posted he looked like the monkey from george of the jungle that wears glasses.
    Am I sexy monkey?

15. I didn't see The Godfather for the first time until 2009...

First 12341252102 ... Last