1. May 8, 2016  
    i like turtles, again, stop removing my comments on every thread, warmane

2. May 31, 2016  
    1) I've never completely beaten any world of warcraft expansion. Never taken down Lich, Deathwing or any of the others. And view been on retail and private servers for like 6 years. Lol. I have progressed a lot in raids but nothing beyond that.

2) I eat about 7 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches a day

3) I hate confrontation

4) My girlfriend and I both play a lot of Minecraft still. And we're in our late 20's. Lol

5) I drink about a gallon and a half of milk a week.

6) I secretly want to kill our cats but I just cant get myself to do it.

7) I think my girlfriends sister is hotter.

8) when I was younger, I use to make fun of kids who play wow. Those kids are now some of my best friends. Ha!

9) I own about 10 games on my pc. None of which I've completely beaten. Just started Rocket League a week ago too.

10) I've never been in a fist fight. Its not that I'm scared to fight, I just honestly think I might kill someone. So I'm more afraid of my own strength and choose not to show it.

3. June 6, 2016  
    I have no soul

I'm a Nazi

I'm autistic

I like turtles

I am not a troll

my humps, check it out.

4. In-game:

I play since like few years (I started on MoP retail trial account), but i've never raided (except for lfr), never played arena, and won maybe like 2 duels.

I mostly do random bgs, quests, achievements etc.

Not in-game:

Instead of doing one thing from start to the end, I do 20 things and don't finish any.

For example, when I was watching anime (I don't now) I would start 50 series and watch them simultanously.

When I was into paper modelling (making planes, tanks etc from paper), I would do 10 models at the same time.

Same with learning foreign languages, my hobby is to learn languages, but rather that knowing them well, I know relatively a lot on a very low level (few words).

I think nobody cares, but whatever.

5. July 6, 2016  

6. July 6, 2016  
    I have no friends.

Sorry, couldn't help it, if everyone else here has atleast one, why the **** would you be any less?

7. I have an addiction to capri-sun. It is crazy.
    I love most animals (hate snakes ans spiders)
    i have been playing WoW on an off for years, and every time i start again i hate myself for it. and quitting is the hardest thing ever.
    I love cars and I think toyota is the best.
    Pokemon go is the best thing to ever happen to me.
    I eat babies. (WHAT!!! this one is a joke because i don't think anyone will read these)
    I am 23 and have only ever slept with 1 girl. (My current GF)
    I am taking my sweet *** time graduating from college because UPS is paying for it all. lol
    I was an admin on an old WoW private server for a few years (NaxpGaming - Not advertising, since it no longer exists)
    I love making things in WoW on an admin character (like crazy obstetrical courses)

That should be enough for now.
    Edited: July 24, 2016

8. Ive been depressed since 2012 and i live in a family that talking about your feelings is not good.

9. I accidentally broke my friend's arm.

10. Me and my current GF both cheated on our significant other and started dating each other. Scares the hell out of me to know that we were both so capable of it. Its almost been 3 years and we are going strong. Still think about it sometimes though.

11. Ive been looking for the 2nd clue to the detective event for like 12 hours.

Its pathetic i cant find it

First ... 309359399407408409