Hello this is Scarablord again. I am here to bring you another one of my guides. This guide is a friendly raiding guide I decided to make for all you players of Warmane. I hope this guide will be helpful to the people that need to us it. Now this guide is made for players that wish to raid now if your just a casually player that doesn't raid much then this guide my not be for you by all means use this guide if you wish that is what it is made for. Now so I hope everyone find this guide helpful and informative.

(Classes)
Now when it comes to the classes of WoW and raiding all the classes will be in three main catagorys. Tank,Healers, and Dps. Now if you want to make a TANK raiding class you will ahve to just between the classes of Warrior, Paladin, Druid, and DeathKnight. Now if you wish to make a HEALING class you will need to choos between the classes of Priest, Druid, Paladin, and Shaman. Now for the DPS classes for raiding which is by far the most popular in Warmane and much of WoW period now these classes are all the classes if you wish to read about all the classes visit here Classes. Now the classes that will get invited to the most raids are Healers and Tanks do to the fact they are harder to find then most.

(Talents)
Now when it comes to the talents you will want to find the best class specific raiding talents. To look up the raiding talents list go to Wow Raid Builds this is a site with some good raid talents that you can choose form. If you do not wish to use this I suggest just making you own talent site up. This my take a few try's though to find the right build for you and your class.

(Glyphs)
When it comes to Glyphs and your character this is all up to you. Now don't get me wrong do just go picking up any glyph as you will most likely have a bad glyph set up. You will want to pick glyphs that you think will go best with the raiding talent tree you built. You do not have to worry much about gylphs as you can remove them any time you want now and they are saved in your glyphs books as of new updates. So just find the right combo for you. Mainly you should pick the one with the spells you use the most in raids.

(Gear)
When it comes to gear you will need to go around and do some Heroic Instances. Now you will have to pick the right armor and items for you class for tanks you will want to find allot of gear that has Defense as this will help you take less damage form hits and Hit Rating this will help you hit the boss more for aggro. Mastery as this will help your talents. Dodge this will make it to were you get hit less often form the bosses. Parry this also helps you with your health and armor states. Now for Healers you will want to find gear that has allot of gear that has of Spell Power as this will make it to were your heals will heal the players more. You will not need to worry about defense as due you will most likely never get hit. You will also need to find Spell Crit Rating this will make your spells heal more with your critical hits. Also Haste cause you will be able to heal the person you are healing allot faster. Last thing is Spirit this will cause your Mana to spawn back faster so you can heal more. Now with DPS it all depends on the class you have for dps on what type of gear you get. Now almost all the gear you will need a ilvl of 355 or more for most raids.

(Buffs)
Now most classes in wow will have some short of buff for raiding I am not going to though them all but lets just say you will most likely find out what buffs you need to use after the first raid with your class. If not most players do not get mad if you forget to buff they will just tell you to do it.

(Rotation/Priority)
Now this is very impotent in raid makes sure you spell bars are set up and you know how to use them well cause this will depend on how much you heal/dps/tank. if you do not set this spell bar up right and know your rotation for these spells you will most likely die or cause a wipe for the raid which you never want to do. If you wipe a raid you will most likely get kicked it just happens alot so just know that.

(Movement)
Now just make sure you know the movements of the boss were he will cast a spell and when to watch out for the spells. Now for you to see best ways to avoid boss spells you should go to Youtube. Now that is all for movement.

(Know the Fight)
This has allot to do with the movement to but it has much more impotent then just moving right. The reason you will want to know the fight is because you will need to know what your class need to do during the fight. Like if you need to debuff the boss or if there is a point in time were you have to mass heals or its a wipe. It is just all together good to know the fights and if you wish to watch raid boss fight visit Youtube.

(Macros)
Now there is allot of people that do not make there own raid macros and for those people that is fine they have learned to raid with out them. Macros are not that impotent to know in a raid. I just personally use custom made macros cause it makes raiding easy cause you can make a macro to tell you when there about to cast a spell and more. So if you wish make your custom macros they help.

(Addons)
You don't need addons to raid but I have not run into a player that dose not have them. They are really just the way of the game now. Ok so you will need to really look for raid specific addons for raiding. Now here is the best site to get addons form Curse