1. Hi

Well done by new Dawn guild, Gj guys I think it would be so much hard to kill it.
    Hope There will be Video of your kill soon.
    ;););)
    FieldMaster From Shattered Lordaeron Alliance:)

2. Congratulations from <Sentinel> horde. :)

Carllcox
    Well done by new Dawn guild, Gj guys I think it would be so much hard to kill it.
    Hope There will be Video of your kill soon.
    ;););)
    FieldMaster From Shattered Lordaeron Alliance:)
    The video is there, but the guy who frapsed it was tanking the shadow realm in 3rd phase.
    Like i said we will fraps the fire realm this week for the tactical support for other guilds.

4. The video is there, but the guy who frapsed it was tanking the shadow realm in 3rd phase.
    Like i said we will fraps the fire realm this week for the tactical support for other guilds.
    Thanks You Carllcox about info.

5. Congratulations on the kill, that is one hard boss and major props to you for that.

But on a side note, both Ascendants and Inner Sanctum did the Togc hc before you guys did. Ascendants were first, IS did it 5 minutes after (even though they started more than half an hour later than Ascendants). The realm first that you have is only cause that achiev was bugged at the time. Maybe that's the reason you cut of the date of this achiev on the image?

6. Congratulations on the kill, that is one hard boss and major props to you for that.

But on a side note, both Ascendants and Inner Sanctum did the Togc hc before you guys did. Ascendants were first, IS did it 5 minutes after (even though they started more than half an hour later than Ascendants). The realm first that you have is only cause that achiev was bugged at the time. Maybe that's the reason you cut of the date of this achiev on the image?
    baddie we were on nelth back then u fool...
    Gratz on the kill but please keep the Realm first Achis to yourself coz in the end noone saw ur "legit" realm first lk25hc didnt we?

EWWWWWWW Why do i smell exploiting?????

7. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with you blendy.

8. EWWWWWWW Why do i smell exploiting?????
    I sure do smell the reek of humor! hehehehehe. hehe. he. . joo so fanny :D .

9. Congrats, it seems that you guys motivated alot of guilds to actually start doing it.

We can all now only hope that the loot is fixed asap, especially that it doesn't seem like a hard thing to fix.

10. Let me just say something to all!

I was tanking the fire realm and the Hallion. We killed it totaly legit and with skill and knowledge which we develop over like months of wiping on it. As Carl said fire realm fraps inc. soon dont ya worry about that.
    And for doubters who still think that we didint do it legit,contact please GMs and ask them,they were watching us all the time,so contact them for more info.

Regards Dorf Deffan <3 FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATY COME BACK,IT GETTING LAME WITHOUT YA!:(((

11. But on a side note, both Ascendants and Inner Sanctum did the Togc hc before you guys did. Maybe that's the reason you cut of the date of this achiev on the image?
    You should realize that your sidenote never happened on Deathwing. And yes, that's definitely the reason why the date is cut. In truth, that's really a photoshop and New Dawn never even existed as a guild.

baddie we were on nelth back then u fool...
    Gratz on the kill but please keep the Realm first Achis to yourself coz in the end noone saw ur "legit" realm first lk25hc didnt we?

EWWWWWWW Why do i smell exploiting?????
    New Dawn must have also exploited their first Stormwind Stockade kill, because they didn't release any video of it.

MiNiiiiid
    Let me just say something to all!

I was tanking the fire realm and the Hallion. We killed it totaly legit and with skill and knowledge which we develop over like months of wiping on it. As Carl said fire realm fraps inc. soon dont ya worry about that.
    And for doubters who still think that we didint do it legit,contact please GMs and ask them,they were watching us all the time,so contact them for more info.

Regards Dorf Deffan <3 FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATY COME BACK,IT GETTING LAME WITHOUT YA!:(((

DUFFAN MASTER DWARF... :P U shorty, im coming friday/saturday to take dose in my vein, prepare some icc/rs/Toc 10 man normal for me, will ya? :P and please, be tank dont want u to kill us all dpsin` ;P <3

13. I sure do smell the reek of humor! hehehehehe. hehe. he. . joo so fanny :D .
    Im not funny im just being realistic.

Skilll and knowledge from youtube perhaps but not from wiping on it.If gms were watching you how you know that?
    Your gm was banned for exploiting recently.Lets face it only things that New Dawn managed to accomplish so far is to get known as a guild that doesnt stop at nothing when going after important stuff (that includes exploiting and buging out bosses to clear the content).
    If by any chance ur Halion kill is legit then gratz till i see otherwise im leaning towards a really fat exploiting :D
    You had Fehad as a Class leader thats all i need to know about ur so called PVE core group :P
    Your guild is prolly a decent guild but a top tier guild requires extensive pve knowledge from their members (something that Inner Sanctum had and ATM Diffraction and Severance have)

14. DUFFAN MASTER DWARF... :P U shorty, im coming friday/saturday to take dose in my vein, prepare some icc/rs/Toc 10 man normal for me, will ya? :P and please, be tank dont want u to kill us all dpsin` ;P <3

oooooOOOOO if your trolling me that your coming back i ll kill slobba if you wont come online :D yyy normals,why raids i had in minds more duo stuff,hahaha :P And i killed like 3 dpses including Mihaal in one try when we wiped probably cuz of that on 5% haha dont troll! i was just checking if we can do it 2 times haha :P

COME BACK SOON,OR ME F*** YA A LOT :D

:*:*:*

15. Let me just say something to all!

what about those icecrown runes exploit cough cough

First 1234 ... Last