1. so like...

Let me just say something to all!

I was tanking the fire realm and the Hallion. We killed it totaly legit and with skill and knowledge which we develop over like months of wiping on it. As Carl said fire realm fraps inc. soon dont ya worry about that.
    And for doubters who still think that we didint do it legit,contact please GMs and ask them,they were watching us all the time,so contact them for more info.

Regards Dorf Deffan <3 FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATY COME BACK,IT GETTING LAME WITHOUT YA!:(((
    All and all grats on the kil, wether it was legit or not! idc! Not my problem, not here to judge anyone, but i have one question that i'd like to point out to Deffan...

WHY ARE YOU A DWARF?!?!?! :D
    Anyway GL with w/e your next task is :)

-Aids of Diffraction-

2. what about those icecrown runes exploit cough cough
    I think that Icecrown isnt the topic here or i am the only one who cant read correctly. Any more topic. contact me over my office phone +386 113 (as for dorfs) and if you get father smurf ask him a story about citizens who are hidding in shadows of the throne,they shine purple with the list of the graduations in their hands by the dates 6.4 2012,18.6.2012, 10.3.2013,some says that this dates are just random,coincidence,but i dont belive in coincidence soo i made a homework and checked what they mean. First was the rookies of the year,second was the MVPs of the year and last the third,was the veteran of the infinity. It didnt make any senses to me,somes says that its only a story,somes that this dont even exists but somes only few can name this a LEGEND!

WITH passion and love, DORF DEFFAN <3

3. All and all grats on the kil, wether it was legit or not! idc! Not my problem, not here to judge anyone, but i have one question that i'd like to point out to Deffan...

WHY ARE YOU A DWARF?!?!?! :D
    Anyway GL with w/e your next task is :)

-Aids of Diffraction-

Aha aha aha we have another rasist b****** over here,np im used to it! :D we have them too many in guild already and i fight and nuke thoose nubies :P
    I can tell another story about dorfs and their wisdom but i wont do it on forum,pm ingame and all secrets will be revealed ;)) just dont fall inlove after that chat,i have enough stalkers already!

4. I feel the urge to post here since Twobeard did as well.

5. I think that Icecrown isnt the topic here or i am the only one who cant read correctly. Any more topic. contact me over my office phone +386 113 (as for dorfs) and if you get father smurf ask him a story about citizens who are hidding in shadows of the throne,they shine purple with the list of the graduations in their hands by the dates 6.4 2012,18.6.2012, 10.3.2013,some says that this dates are just random,coincidence,but i dont belive in coincidence soo i made a homework and checked what they mean. First was the rookies of the year,second was the MVPs of the year and last the third,was the veteran of the infinity. It didnt make any senses to me,somes says that its only a story,somes that this dont even exists but somes only few can name this a LEGEND!

i love how u act >r word goes here<, well others might understand ;)

6. If by any chance ur Halion kill is legit then gratz till i see otherwise im leaning towards a really fat exploiting :D
    Boy, that's some butthurt statement right there. Apparently even frapsing the kill is not enough for some. xD

Your guild is prolly a decent guild but a top tier guild requires extensive pve knowledge from their members (something that Inner Sanctum had and ATM Diffraction and Severance have)
    Yes exactly, because monopolizing all three Heroic Realm Firsts is something that requires little PVE knowledge from their members and any half-decent guild could do it.

I still remember years ago when Yyselle & friends said it was an insult to compare New Dawn with Azure or any other top Molten guild. Did we show them wrong. :P

Much to my comical delight, apparently not even getting all three Realm Firsts is enough to stop the raging. :D

7. Boy, that's some butthurt statement right there. Apparently even frapsing the kill is not enough for some. xD

Yes exactly, because monopolizing all three Heroic Realm Firsts is something that requires little PVE knowledge from their members and any half-decent guild could do it.

I still remember years ago when Yyselle & friends said it was an insult to compare New Dawn with Azure or any other top Molten guild. Did we show them wrong. :P

Much to my comical delight, apparently not even getting all three Realm Firsts is enough to stop the raging. :D
    maybe coz 2 out of 3 realm firsts are exploited ? i mean does that mean something to you? to exploit a boss so you can epeen your achi to everyone?
    Last i checked guilds get banned for exploiting and people too.I wonder will ND follow up on Mihaal's tracks and get banned for exploiting?
    Frapsing from the tank perspective doesnt mean a thing..Twobeard mentioned dmg buff exploits, you cant clearly see that but look at that rogue doing godly dps for a class that is supposed to be nerfed to the rocks here and isnt used for anything except serious arenas? (when i come to think of it i havent seen a good rogue after azbo and qu quited the game)

8. maybe coz 2 out of 3 realm firsts are exploited ? i mean does that mean something to you? to exploit a boss so you can epeen your achi to everyone?
    Last i checked guilds get banned for exploiting and people too.I wonder will ND follow up on Mihaal's tracks and get banned for exploiting?
    Frapsing from the tank perspective doesnt mean a thing..Twobeard mentioned dmg buff exploits, you cant clearly see that but look at that rogue doing godly dps for a class that is supposed to be nerfed to the rocks here and isnt used for anything except serious arenas? (when i come to think of it i havent seen a good rogue after azbo and qu quited the game)

Ok,i know that i dont want to arrgue more etc about that. But if Mihaal got that please dont talk about it cuz its waste of talking why he got it,this means that GMs were watching us all the time,its clearly,they all saw how close we were to the kill,and they all saw LEGIT KILL,they all soo imba rogue doing massive dps,they all saw what we are capable of doing,they all saw that we got realm first! dont say that this presise day they all went drinking coffe ouside and smoking cigare? Your putting on arrgument and its kind a look silly because you embarrased yourself quite a bit nao...before you wrote how we know that gms were watching us,now your saying that mihaal was banned cuz of them,hehe you need to decide and stand for one with arrguments for and against ,not just pointing out things..when you apply for a job,you go there to introduce yourself first,to the boss..than if you pass it boss gave you job and than you talk about wage,not before,youd ont go there and look silly infront of him,you must impress him as we impressed gms ;) example cuz i know that this is more easy to understand :)))))))

9. but look at that rogue doing godly dps for a class that is supposed to be nerfed to the rocks here and isnt used for anything except serious arenas? (when i come to think of it i havent seen a good rogue after azbo and qu quited the game)

Ahem ahem, 12 adds every 15 secs, fan of knives, ahem ahem.

10. Im not funny

Your guild is prolly a decent guild but a top tier guild requires extensive pve knowledge from their members
    Let's be realistic, new dawn has been a pioneer in defeating Anub'arak hc, Lich King hc(2x 25kills last week), and Halion hc, all of which are currently on farm(or at least halion will be when the loot is actually fixed). Given what new dawn is able to do today, i'd trust the evidence and say it has "extensive" pve knowledge, so let's not stereotype but instead look at what is real, okay?alright.

PS:Given that the guilds you named have OP pve knowledge, why have they not killed halion 25hc but instead spammed remarks along the lines of "halion adds are hard we wont bother" and "omg lk so easy give us moar hard stuff!"?

11. Let's be realistic, new dawn has been a pioneer in defeating Anub'arak hc, Lich King hc(2x 25kills last week), and Halion hc, all of which are currently on farm(or at least halion will be when the loot is actually fixed). Given what new dawn is able to do today, i'd trust the evidence and say it has "extensive" pve knowledge, so let's not stereotype but instead look at what is real, okay?alright.

PS:Given that the guilds you named have OP pve knowledge, why have they not killed halion 25hc but instead spammed remarks along the lines of "halion adds are hard we wont bother" and "omg lk so easy give us moar hard stuff!"?
    Soon man, soon. ;)

12. Soon man, soon. ;)
    I have no doubt in that, best of luck to you and all, but that comment had new dawn as the subject not diffraction

13. maybe coz 2 out of 3 realm firsts are exploited ? i mean does that mean something to you? to exploit a boss so you can epeen your achi to everyone?
    First of all, "Maybe" instantly means that you are alleging rather than having any certainty whatsoever, which in my mind, makes it seem like you're butthurt and prefer to believe the rumors so that belittle the effort of New Dawn, to make you feel better, since your "right guys" were cheated out of "their rightful spot".

A similar argument was behind allegations on retail by Western players when a Korean guild got Realm First in Dragon Soul HC, where some Europeans and Americans couldn't picture a guild of "Chinaman" being better than Western "pro" players.

Secondly, noone to my knowledge ever contested the legitimacy of the ToC 25HC kill, and even though the LK 25HC wasn't frapsed, I vaguely remember someone else from Inner Sanctum (I think it was Twobeard) confirming that someone from Inner Sanctum was transmitting DBM from the New Dawn encounter to Inner Sanctum guild chat, or something to that effect. By that time, I was already inactive, and that person's confirmation to me was good enough to wave away the usual rumors of having been exploited.

Thirdly, Realm First achievements aren't so much for e-peen (As I said long ago to Azure members), but as a "proof of deed", which is a testament to the quickness/skill of the guild at that time. While we got ToC 25HC Realm First, this doesn't necessarily made us better than either Hysteria (Though to my memory, they got stuck on Anu'Barak in 25HC) or whatever Horde guilds were better during the opening of Heroic dungeons, since they could probably do the dungeon as quickly or more quickly than us, but didn't either because of organization problems or time-fuse imcompatibilities.

More or less the same with LK25HC. We were first, which demonstrates that the guild managed to overcome the challenges posed by the buggy encounter better than other Deathwing guilds, but later Diffraction showed by its recurrent successful runs that it could kill LK 25 HC much more efficiently than New Dawn, and that more than Realm Firsts, is an indicative of skill.

In RS 25HC, so far New Dawn has shown to be the only guild skilled enough to down Halion, hence the Realm First and consequent bragging rights. If Diffraction starts consecutively killing Halion 25HC while New Dawn begins failing to keep up with its reputation, than obviously Diffraction will show itself to be a better guild.

So no, to me, it doesn't necessarily mean that New Dawn is the best guild of Deathwing for infinity. However calling a guild that has those three titles (Which were achieved months apart and besides ToC 25HC, not really dependent on speed after dungeon openings) "a decent guild", is quite honestly, an hilarious example of a butthurt comment.

Wasn't active when Mihaal was banned, so I can't really comment that much on what happened, but what I was told is a very different story from "exploiting". And the exploiting story doesn't really make that much sense, because as you very well said, only Mihaal was banned (So unless he was doing ICC alone, that doesn't really make that much sense), and since noone else in New Dawn was banned, and since I know Mihaal's as well as being a video game clanmate from another country can get to know him and his integrity and maturity, I can only assume that he wasn't banned for exploiting, otherwise the entire raid would have joined him in a ban.

Just to give an old example, when we were killing LK 25 normal for the first time, there was rampant rumors of Azure and Hysteria using bugs such as the Valkyr logging out and others, and in that first kill of ours, (frapsed from tank perspective), you could clearly see that we didn't need any such exploits to beat the LK. But such blatant and conclusive proof that didn't stop the rumors from saying that we exploited every LK encounter, from bringing 40 people to using those tricks.

Frapsing from the tank perspective doesnt mean a thing..
    What??? Haha. xD

I'd explain the merits of frapsing a run from anyone's perspective, as opposed to not frapsing at all, but I can quickly assume that it won't impact your opinion one bit. Suffice to say that to my knowledge, only Didkoo (Who recorded the fight) frapses runs, all the way from our first LK 25 normal kill up until this day . But probably in your mind, its a conspiracy we elaborated back then since we knew that when we were killing Halion 25 HC, it would be really useful to "hide" the whole fight so noone knew what had really happened (Check the youtube channel of the user who uploaded this kill's video to see how far back the conspiracy goes).

Twobeard mentioned dmg buff exploits, you cant clearly see that but look at that rogue doing godly dps for a class that is supposed to be nerfed to the rocks here and isnt used for anything except serious arenas? (when i come to think of it i havent seen a good rogue after azbo and qu quited the game)
    Can't comment on rogues since I don't know their mechanics and how good they can be in Halion 25HC, beyond the fact that I've seen Rogues deal 15k in PVE before and that the Rogue in question was mostly in the Fire realm where a buttload of little fire adds spawn every couple of minutes.

14. Ok so.
    1. Yes it was me stalking in IS. I tought it is fine cause DBM was showing me wipe announces, but later ive got told by your own guild members how you did this aka trying to make him dummy, when i was in IS we got him dummy by accidently getting some people dead in FM, but Kelddath as fair Guild Master comanded us to abandon it.

Joltie, i like your comments cause you're not only 1 guild side loved unlike others in ND we no exploit we best 3 RF's dont talk to us mortals, you just jelly etc etc.

About rogues, theyre aoe damage scalling is bugged, while other classes can do only 60k on adds before sindragosa i saw rogue doing 100k+

im done with this, gl arguing.

15. Gratz to us on kill it was awesome , Combatdamage :)

First 12345 ... Last