1. Really, perfect job guys. Not even a single guild managed to kill it legitimately but you did it and you deserve all the respect from every guild and player and I shall respect you as much as possible.

Heraxion of Severance.

2. It dropped normal loot? Seriously? Dat's BS men!

Flipser
    He is definetly doable :D Tried it with Guild today and reached last phase pretty often.
    Very, very big and awesome THANK YOU for motivation!

4. Well new dawn guys i think u should've kept the tactics for this just for ur guild.
    This is the hardest boss and people should work by their own to find out how this boss is killable.
    Thats what we did.Well anyway im glad u dont have so much hate as we had when we downed him just because we didnt wanted to show off tactics or the way to do it.

Question: Did u guys had issues with the corspes of the dead adds?When we did it back then we wiped serval of times coz they went crazy as corpses attacking our holy pala and priest on the physical realm

Blmaestro
    I think they released tactics, cuz even they believe loot will never be fixed...so only reason for doing RS25hc is if you wanna farm the normal counterpart loot on a character twice a week.

6. I think they released tactics, cuz even they believe loot will never be fixed...so only reason for doing RS25hc is if you wanna farm the normal counterpart loot on a character twice a week.
    Makes no sense dude trust me its a way to hard way to kill him to get normal loots..Its too much work without any result besides the achievement..
    For me and my guild this raid is done so far we killed him loot is normal.Unless loot is fixed we wont attempt there.
    My opinion why they released tactics is cause they didnt wanted to be called abusers exploiters or even hackers like people are calling us right now.
    Either way i dont mind its not my buissnes if they show off the way or not.

But i'd love to see if there were some hotfixes done.So i want an answer on my question (Did u guys had issues with the corspes of the dead adds?When we did it back then we wiped serval of times coz they went crazy as corpses attacking our holy pala and priest on the physical realm)

7. Don't be silly, everyone knows the tactics, it wasnt the world first kill. Video is to prove that you didn't exploit anything or for example use flyhacking tank ;) not to show anyone tactics.

8. Don't be silly, everyone knows the tactics, it wasnt the world first kill. Video is to prove that you didn't exploit anything or for example use flyhacking tank ;) not to show anyone tactics.
    i dissagre.Video is to show the hatters the tactics to kill him cause they'r way to dumb to find it out by their own.you can take screen shots etc to prove u didnt exlpoit hack or anything.Also Gms are watching any rs25hc attempt so if u hacked u'll see a 25man 30day spam ban..
    Anyway i told u i dont rly care about it its not my buissnes

9. Frist of all well done and Gz with the kill <New Dawn> and welcome to the club of guilds that completed WOTLK raids!
    I think it is too kind from you guys to give out the tactics of a raid that was known as "Undoable" "Bugged"
    even tho they didnt spent time in this encounter nor used their brains to find out a way to do it!
    Anyway enjoy the reputation u gained from this achievment and dont give a **** about haters
    Sadly loots arent fixed and u guys didnt get your rewards for doing this...

Don't be silly, everyone knows the tactics, it wasnt the world first kill. Video is to prove that you didn't exploit anything or for example use flyhacking tank ;) not to show anyone tactics.
    @ hwalker: As i said this encounter was known as undoable and you need to use your brain to find out a way to do this.If tactics were known no1 would call this encounter bugged so your opinion is invalid.With this Vid they just give to other guilds a free view of how to do this encounter in "MOLTEN"

P.s: Fix the loots already!

10. We released the video mainly to prove that we did in fact kill him without any form of bug abuse/exploitations, especially after how no one in the pve community believed genius actually killed halion in a 'legit' way, but we didn't mind releasing the tactics because new dawn isn't interested in monopolizing the game or anything of the sort; other guilds' progresses just allows them to enjoy this game to its fullest; being the first team to slay the mighty dragon is quite enough for us. :) [first at least on the level of our realm]

11. We released the video mainly to prove that we did in fact kill him without any form of bug abuse/exploitations, especially after how no one in the pve community believed genius actually killed halion in a 'legit' way, but we didn't mind releasing the tactics because new dawn isn't interested in monopolizing the game or anything of the sort; other guilds' progresses just allows them to enjoy this game to its fullest; being the first team to slay the mighty dragon is quite enough for us. :) [first at least on the level of our realm]
    Thats good to know..
    So did u had this issue with the corpses of the adds or no?It was a pain in the arse back then for us.So im currious to see if thats been fixed or not yet

Carllcox
    We had some bugged adds, that apeared dead , but they were still running arround killing people. They could be only harmed by AOE spells, but you actualy couldnt kill them. Well to be exact, we had 1 add that bugged out of the, lets say 20 tries. In the past they used to bug more often as i can recall.

And yes, it is a shame the loot isnt fixed despite the fact that the GMs and the Devs could clearly see that it droped the normal loot when you guyz got the kill. But non the less, we chassed the achievement for rly long time; had ups and downs because of it =) and finaly we did it. :)

Camill
    Ah that Halion, boss that I liked so much, but so many people failed at him, we wiped so much and then I lost the interest in progress, and the last real "boss" before the Cataclysm , didn't feel that good for me somehow.
    We failed on him badly, and time between patches was so soooo long.

14. Ah that Halion, boss that I liked so much, but so many people failed at him, we wiped so much and then I lost the interest in progress, and the last real "boss" before the Cataclysm , didn't feel that good for me somehow.
    We failed on him badly, and time between patches was so soooo long.
    what o____o

First ... 3456 Last