1. Jamba addon for 4.3.0

hello,
    does jamba work for u on Warsong realm?
    I use jamba verion 0.9.2 but it has several bugs.
    Has anybody find a fully working jamba version for 4.3.0 ?

2. I'll try all the versions when 4.3.4 actually hits frostwolf.

And i hope that won't be anytime soon, i went boxing on warsong today and it was still quite buggy. :P

3. It seems on 4.3.4 frost dk become even stronger .
    Ele shamis are slightly better but still a joke compared to Wotlk shamis.

4. It seems on 4.3.4 frost dk become even stronger .
    Excellent, i am multiboxing 10x frost DK atm.

I already know that i will have 10x Combat ress and 2 death + 2 frost runes next patch.
    Meaning i'll have 2+2 x 10 = 40 howling blasts in 4 seconds to cast.

40 Howling Blasts
    IN
    Seconds.... :D
    And after that the usual minigun of deathcoils.

5. And thats not all.
    - Frost Strike now deals 130% of weapon damage, up from 110%.
    - Howling Blast damage has been increased by 20%. To compensate, the area-of-effect splash now does 50% of the single-target damage, down from 60%. The net result of this change leaves the area-of-effect damage roughly the same as 4.0.6 numbers

But obliterate and hungering cold get nerfed
    - Obliterate base damage has been reduced to 150% weapon damage, down from 160%.
    - Hungering Cold now has a 1.5-second cast time.

6. That means I should go 10x Frost DK's?
    If you find the 4.3.4 Jamba that works perfectly..please let me know in a PM...
    Thanks

7. That means I should go 10x Frost DK's?
    If you find the 4.3.4 Jamba that works perfectly..please let me know in a PM...
    Thanks
    I would go with 6 frost dk and 4 resto dudu.
    Control one of the frost dk and let the resto dudus follow him.
    U can cast all heal abilitys while moving, ur dudus wont need to stay still at any time. U just let the dudus follow ur dks and spamm hots.
    Use wild growth on cd. 4 stacks of wild growth are enough to keep everybody at 100% hp and they automaticly heal the most injured targets so u dont even need to manage the targeting.

The frost dks are quite simple to control.
    When u have isboxer u can do a perfect dmg rotation by spamming just one button.

8. You confused me but I will have a go once the other servers will be upgraded to 4.3.4
    First I have to learn how to use isboxer and how to set it up as I only used PwnBoxer

Thanks

9. I've tried out Jamba with ISboxer today on frostwolf 4.3.4 but Jamba doesn't seem to be working. I can't push settings to the other characters and there doesn't seem to be synchronized dialog box interaction between characters and npcs.

Any ideas on this?

dynamicsystems1
    I believe its a problem of channel handling by the server, probably addon channel is bugged at server-side. Need to rework some code of the Jamba addon at the files JambaCommunications.lua and JambaMessage.lua.

tip: Addon does work when your toons not in one group. Just try to "send settings" from a character that not in group and all other toons will receive it. It happens because if player not in group Jamba using different method to send messages - it sends them to rest toons through addon whispering (u will never see that in your chat it's addon channel)

the only way for us to fix it without bothering developers of the server its to replace calling of methods used by jamba when characters in group (send messaged to party chat by addon channel) to the methods that they using when they aren't in group (whispering by addon channel)

temponary fix is to replace
    Code:
    local canSend = false
    to
    Code:
    local canSend = true
    in the file JambaCommunications.lua

then it will start to also use whispering method because of a code that laying below
    Code:
    			if canSend == true then			
    				AJM:SendCommMessage( 
    					AJM.COMMAND_PREFIX,
    					message,
    					AJM.COMMUNICATION_WHISPER,
    					characterName,
    					AJM.COMMUNICATION_PRIORITY_ALERT
    				)
    			end
    it will slowdown settings sharing and probably some other things when all your toons are in same group but it will definitely work (slowdown depends on the number of members in your team - it will send a whispers to all members instead of one message into the party/raid chat)

11. I will try it when i get back..i had a lot of problems with jamba on 4.3.4...sends to like 7 toons and the 3 are not receiving anything even if they have at team setting set all 10 and the master...
    As well..
    It keeps changing my master to some random toon..
    And after i finish a battle they all follow each other...quite weird

dynamicsystems1
    It keeps changing my master to some random toon..
    And after i finish a battle they all follow each other...quite weird
    Not related to a problem described above. That bug was on jamba for 4.0.6 u just have to turn off Autofollow after combat. But ofc it can be fixed too after digging in addon's code

13. Sorry sir but I haven't played since January 2012 so I didnt knew that problem already existed...

14. I believe its a problem of channel handling by the server, probably addon channel is bugged at server-side.
    gr8 job figuring it out :) thnx for sharing :)

12 Last