1. I believe its a problem of channel handling by the server, probably addon channel is bugged at server-side. Need to rework some code of the Jamba addon at the files JambaCommunications.lua and JambaMessage.lua.

tip: Addon does work when your toons not in one group. Just try to "send settings" from a character that not in group and all other toons will receive it. It happens because if player not in group Jamba using different method to send messages - it sends them to rest toons through addon whispering (u will never see that in your chat it's addon channel)

the only way for us to fix it without bothering developers of the server its to replace calling of methods used by jamba when characters in group (send messaged to party chat by addon channel) to the methods that they using when they aren't in group (whispering by addon channel)

temponary fix is to replace
    Code:
    local canSend = false
    to
    Code:
    local canSend = true
    in the file JambaCommunications.lua

then it will start to also use whispering method because of a code that laying below
    Code:
    			if canSend == true then			
    				AJM:SendCommMessage( 
    					AJM.COMMAND_PREFIX,
    					message,
    					AJM.COMMUNICATION_WHISPER,
    					characterName,
    					AJM.COMMUNICATION_PRIORITY_ALERT
    				)
    			end
    it will slowdown settings sharing and probably some other things when all your toons are in same group but it will definitely work (slowdown depends on the number of members in your team - it will send a whispers to all members instead one message into the party/raid chat)
    I'm sorry but this doesnt work for me..ive tried without team..with team..tried from other toons..nothing
    Its very stressful :(

2. It's under <wow directory>\Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCommunicati ons.lua

Code line number 304.

The version I'm using is release-0.9.2 from http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/jamba/567289

Maybe you want to clear your cache folder before starting your wow.

Worked like a charm for me.

dynamicsystems1
    Okay, since someone cant open notepad to fix a single line... you can DOWNLOAD "fixed" version, also removed some not working (at Molten) code to decrease cpu load a bit.

As i said before - its just a workaround and slowdowns a bit some actions if your team is big enough (replace commands distribution way from "send to party" to "send to player" for every member of your team)

4. Okay, since someone cant open notepad to fix a single line... you can DOWNLOAD "fixed" version, also removed some not working (at Molten) code to decrease cpu load a bit.

As i said before - its just a workaround and slowdowns a bit some actions if your team is big enough (replace commands distribution way from "send to party" to "send to player" for every member of your team)
    Hey..I ain't stupid..I open it with notepad..I changed all of that..I tried the way you said..didn't worked..
    You uploaded jamba..downloaded...deleted my cache folder..entered the game..
    On the master char, jamba says that the entire team even the master is offline..on others work..
    Its not my fault if you think I is

5. Hey..I ain't stupid..I open it with notepad..I changed all of that..I tried the way you said..didn't worked..
    You uploaded jamba..downloaded...deleted my cache folder..entered the game..
    On the master char, jamba says that the entire team even the master is offline..on others work..
    Which version r u using?

I would suggest:
    1) downloading release-0.9.2 is ur not already using it
    2) apply the workaround with "sendLocal"
    3) delete all files starting with jamba for each account in WOW\WTF\Account\<account_name>\SavedVariables\
    4) Open wow and do
    /jamba-team add Toon1
    /jamba-team add Toon2
    /jamba-team add Toon3
    etc.
    for each box

After that it should be working fine

dynamicsystems1
    Hey..I ain't stupid..
    i didn't say that ^^
    ofc its even can be a lag problem or maybe your chat is blocked on that character. You also better to enable LUA errors display through Interface settings in the game menu, probably some other addon interferes Jamba - if yes then you will see the LUA errors on your screen.
    if it works for me and for others then what? just be more patient and try to check where is your problem hiding

3) delete all files starting with jamba for each account in WOW\WTF\Account\<account_name>\SavedVariables\
    4) Open wow and do
    /jamba-team add Toon1
    /jamba-team add Toon2
    /jamba-team add Toon3
    etc.
    for each box
    IsBoxer can manage Jamba stuff so he just need to use Quick Setup Wizard and all should work fine. If he using IsBoxer ofc

7. I use jamba version 0.9.2 also on Wotlk and it works perfectly.
    I guess the bug is only related to cata 4.3.4.

Btw, i havent find any jamba version where jamba-team, mana and runicpower bars are working.
    do u think there is also a way to fix this by changing the jamba script?

dynamicsystems1
    do u think there is also a way to fix this by changing the jamba script?
    everything is possible with LUA .
    if u need to get runic power user and it's amount then
    Code:
    /run local t="player"; local _,c=UnitClass(t); if c=="DEATHKNIGHT" then print(UnitPower(t), c) end
    for example. It willl print ammount of your runic power if your are death knight into the chat. You can replace it with a cycle with changing "t" variable from "party1" to "party4" for example. I said this just to make u know that's the everyting is possible to fix especially a things that worked before

9. IsBoxer can manage Jamba stuff so he just need to use Quick Setup Wizard and all should work fine. If he using IsBoxer ofc
    Yes he is using isboxer, so it should work correctly after the initial isboxer team setup.

I advised to do things manually guessing that it's maybe isboxer fault.

10. May 10, 2013  
    Thank you for posting the altered addon package. It fixed the problem for me!!

11. May 12, 2013  
    shincan1
    finaly it work.. thanks guys :)

lowquality
    I believe its a problem of channel handling by the server, probably addon channel is bugged at server-side. Need to rework some code of the Jamba addon at the files JambaCommunications.lua and JambaMessage.lua.

tip: Addon does work when your toons not in one group. Just try to "send settings" from a character that not in group and all other toons will receive it. It happens because if player not in group Jamba using different method to send messages - it sends them to rest toons through addon whispering (u will never see that in your chat it's addon channel)

the only way for us to fix it without bothering developers of the server its to replace calling of methods used by jamba when characters in group (send messaged to party chat by addon channel) to the methods that they using when they aren't in group (whispering by addon channel)

temponary fix is to replace
    Code:
    local canSend = false
    to
    Code:
    local canSend = true
    in the file JambaCommunications.lua

then it will start to also use whispering method because of a code that laying below
    Code:
    			if canSend == true then			
    				AJM:SendCommMessage( 
    					AJM.COMMAND_PREFIX,
    					message,
    					AJM.COMMUNICATION_WHISPER,
    					characterName,
    					AJM.COMMUNICATION_PRIORITY_ALERT
    				)
    			end
    it will slowdown settings sharing and probably some other things when all your toons are in same group but it will definitely work (slowdown depends on the number of members in your team - it will send a whispers to all members instead of one message into the party/raid chat)
    Dude I swear to god, I have been searching 2 days for a fix and it was driving me crazy. I am gonna donate to you if this works. I am so happy right now I haven't even tested it yet!

13. May 23, 2015  
    Dude I swear to god, I have been searching 2 days for a fix and it was driving me crazy. I am gonna donate to you if this works. I am so happy right now I haven't even tested it yet!
    btw you can also try this ---
    using Jamba release-0.9.2 which is the latest 4.3.4 release
    in file "Jamba\JambaCommunications.lua"
    on line 310:
    Code:
    if GetNumRaidMembers() > 0 and UnitInRaid( characterName ) == nil then
    you can change that to this:
    Code:
    if GetNumRaidMembers() > 5 or UnitInRaid( characterName ) == nil then

what this will do - is it will check to see if there are more than 5 players in your raid.
    if there are, you will send whispers.
    if there are not greater than 5 (for example if you have a single full-group only of 5 multibox) then it will use standard method of party/raid chat.

the reason this works well is that for some reason, warmane has throttled the # of players in a raid/group that receive a broadcast.
    that throttling i have tested and it appears to be 5.

if you use this fix, then your jamba should work in all situations again.
    it will simply use the slower method of whispers when you have more than 5 in group/raid.

First 12