1. Unchained lightning

Hi all,

I recently created a shaman and i really like the unchained lightning glyph that allows you to cast lightning bolt while moving. I think its awesome!

The thing is that its not on sale, so i became inscriptor and herbolist, but when i want to collect flowers there are always empty, and I dont know how to get this glyph! :(

Im writing this to ask you, more experienced players than me, if it is possible to get this glyph, and if it is, how to get it. Thx a lot!

Blmaestro
    Unleashed lightning...better wait until 4.3 is implemented on other realms or molten adds this glyph to the vendors in Warsong.

mcoig
    you can get it on warsong even though its not in vendor....
    1) grab inscription and you will have it in there.
    2) use herbs that are sold in general vendor and mill them for ashen pigment
    3) make blackfallow ink
    4) exchange BF ink for ink of the sea at the inscription supply store
    5) make a glyph

hope i helped

4. I cant find herbs in the general vendors, not even in any shop, i searched in dalaran too and nothing. Im in warsong by the way, and i must find herbs to do the ashen pigments. Is it possible to find some in this realm? Thx for your help! :)

mcoig
    you see?

6. OMG i`ve been so blind all this time! Thx a lot mcoig, you are the best :)

durham
    you can get it on warsong even though its not in vendor....
    1) grab inscription and you will have it in there.
    2) use herbs that are sold in general vendor and mill them for ashen pigment
    3) make blackfallow ink
    4) exchange bf ink for ink of the sea at the inscription supply store
    5) make a glyph

hope i helped
    big thanks !