1. Enhancement PvP 3.3.5a

Seriously i am more then concerned. Originally i thought all the Totems and utility skills like Purge or remove poison / illness would give the enh shaman the edge to beat any class as he got utilities vs any class. But after a lot of PvP it seems he must use all his skills to fullest extend just to stand a chance and even there...tested with same Equip: (Full Wrathfull)

Feraldruid: No Chance. Purging heals hima nd gives him mana, his melee dmg is > enh shamans melee dmg, when he is under fire, slowed etc he shapechanges into bear...result - im dead he got 50% Hp left. Druid selfheal is almost euqal to mine but i depend heavily on MS Procs that almost dont appear at all.

Warrior: Enh Shaman dmg crappy, his melee dmg >>> mine. MS useless as i cant engage in melee combat or im dead in seconds. Kiting and casting takes a loooooong time. Not much of a chance their either.

DK: Dafuq...60k Initial Hp, down to 30k hp then im Oom...as enh...yes with sahmanistic rage...

Hunter: Kite like hell so no MS proccs so no heal. Even in Wolf Form or with spirit walk they STILL kite so well i can hardly ever hit em. Doesnt matter if MM or BM.

Healingdruid - stalemate. Just cant kill him. If i purge i fill his mana and hp, if i dont he heals the dmg done without problems.

Hex is completly useless anyway as ppl just trinket out of it. So no time to heal up there...

Most ppl keep saying for enh. shaman im pretty good though and its just a weak class. I beginn to think the same. As mage the only class that could kill me was hunter, no problem with the others...

So are people right? Is it just such a weak class since it depends on proccs too much that rarely appear at all? I got the impression that the prob is, that totems and stuff arent meant for the "extrabonus" but are a must. Example - a hunter just dishes out his dmg in one go and is done. A War just keeps going. While i have to maneuver the battle in a way that i can use ALL my strengths to even stand a chance.

Neoxid
    well, if you wanted a class that needs a bit of skill to be on par with everyone else, then an enh shammy is obviously the wrong choice.

We have a lot of utility stuff, and we must use ALL of it just to stay alive.
    Unless you know what you're doing you're gonna have a lot of problems (except for casters, casters die easily)
    But if you ask me, it's rewarding. There is nothing better than a confused pally who just got his *** kicked by a shammy.

But if the player skills are equal, then they will usually have the upper hand.