Vladut008

Shaman Confusion

So I got Troll Shaman and I am really happy but I am really confused what spec to play, I dunno whick spec is good for leveling,pvp and pve best, Which one dose most dps and kicks *** in PvP, please recommend :)

2. So I got Troll Shaman and I am really happy but I am really confused what spec to play, I dunno whick spec is good for leveling,pvp and pve best, Which one dose most dps and kicks *** in PvP, please recommend :)
    Mention expansion next time you want answers to questions like pve and pvp viability.

As for leveling, I have leveled as resto in wotlk and enh in cata, and I can say that enhance is the best lvlup spec.(Note: Might need a good heirloom to help u out).

Vladut008
    On Cataclysm, sorry...I don't understand why is Enhancement such a good spec, its dps is small and its hard to solo for me to solo sometimes :S

4. Enhancement has 0 mana issue, which means low downtime. And once you get Maelstrom Thingy(The 5 stacks thing) you can pretty much fight ith mobs for infinity without worrying about hp, just GHW every 5 stack when needed.

The dps might be low initially, but once you get all imbues and totems it really is not that bad. The only issue is that you must fight in melee, and as such might not be able to solo large groups without good kiting skills.

Vladut008
    I see, but what is the "Maelstrom Thingy"?

6. I'm talking about maelstrom weapon talent, which reduces cost and cast time of next ability by 20% per stack. This means u can basically get any dmg/heal spell for free at 5 stack, and the stacks do build up quite fast.

Vladut008
    Ahh thank you, I regretted for having Enhancement as my spec but now I am ok with it, thanks ;)

durham
    So I got Troll Shaman and I am really happy but I am really confused what spec to play, I dunno whick spec is good for leveling,pvp and pve best, Which one dose most dps and kicks *** in PvP, please recommend :)
    resto shamans :)