Hi everyone I am Shole(Sholes in game) and i would like to share some tactics for the bosses i fought.
I didnt kill many so if you do have any information or tips please share them and i will update the guide.
So first of all for the starters, gear up. There are a few instances that work for low gear. Like Nexus and some Random dungeons. Gear is very important but the skills make you a good player which leads to some new friends, fame and loot :) .
Well start with the instance everyone has to go...that really doesnt request a tactic:

-The Nexus (Coldaara, Borean Tundra)[CLOSED ]
Its the easiest one and used for rep usually. Dont need this if you already passed ilvl340

- Halls of Origination(or Hoo for short)
From the start on this instance was a nerve killer for me . As a new player to cata (I played all the expansions before and i played even panda before playing 4.0.6) i didnt really know what to do. After a few times dieing with my partner Fingerella and some other raid members, i found help from a veteran who explained to me what i need to do. So ill share the tips i know about this with you

We start with this guy over here Temple Guardian Anhuur
a really simple boss if you know the tactic.

Abilities:

1)This boss shoots some blue fire from some orbs it goes on random locations but if you stay more then 1 sec there 40k hp are gone...though job for the healer to heal that much, especially if you have an lower geared healer.
2) After he is at about half hp or less he starts casting a shield on himself which protects him from any damage and in the same time damages you. To deactivate this you need to jump down and pull the levers (you need to kill the snakes as they will do damage and will bother you when the shield is down)
3) Divine Reckoning on a random party member.

TANK Tips:
-Tank try to move him out of the blue thing try to make a comfort zone for your dps and healers so they can run away from the blue fire burning their hp.
-When he casts the shield be sure to be first down in the snake pit let the dps pull the levers you just focus to pull most of the snakes and kill them as fast as you can.
-Dont stand in fire be very careful not to stand in it (made that mistake at least 20times XD)
-Stay up with the healer the second time he casts that shield.

DPS Tips:
-First things first watch out for the blue fire. Killing you faster then you can blink and even if this boss is the first and easiest one if you die it will get harder to kill it .
-Second announce that you'll do the lever
-If you are not doing one of the levers help the tank to kill those snakes. They do a lot of damage and will really bother the tank and healer when the shield is down.

Healer Tips:
-Same goes as for the rest dont stand in fire. You need to work harder if someone stays in the blue fire.
-During the lever pulling try to get some mana heal the people you are with but as the snakes are killed fast and they dont do as much damage as the boss you should be able to find some way to reduce your mana spending (if there is a pala he can activate that mass heal and help you out)
-You will need to go up first after the levers are pulled (actually before the second one was deactivated you should be up)
- Dispel Divine Reckoning

For now its a bug with the boss, when you pull the levers and get up dont silence him, he will stand there still and cast his thing that will do some aoe damage but it wont do anything else so you can do full dps and kill him fast, this is for the time being as I think warmane will fix this soon.
Boss drop isnt that good. I went more then 20 times and it only dropped useless items for me.
But well lets head to the next boss. What most people do is skip the next to and go up another level to confront .

BOSS DIFFICULTY: 4/10

Rajh <Construct of the Sun>

And he is an hard boss to do if you are there the first time. Let me explain. All his spells are deadly as it can be:

Abilities:

1) First he starts to burn everything behind him. This is like a ground damaging spell and if you dont stand in it you will be ok
2) He summons a fire orb that does damage (Sun orb spell can be interrupted)
3) He leaps, meaning he jumps to some random raid member and hit him 90% damage (I think its even more as usually people get killed from this spell)(Something Leap spell can be interrupted)
4)He goes in the middle of the area and starts doing damage to everyone. Cant interrupt.

TANK Tips:
-Keep him moving always . Keep him in such direction that he can leave a fire track behind him that wont trap anyone(Attack him from his left side and go behind to the wall)
-He starts any spell and you have a spell to silence him do it. Get the raid informed who will stop which spell.
-When he goes to the middle rush after him. You take less damage if you stay in the circle area and you will kill him faster and you do 100% more damage.

DPS TIPS:
-You need to do huge damage to kill him as soon as possible.
-Rush to him when he goes to the middle
-Silent the boss (stop him from casting leap and sun orb)

HEALER Tips:
-Run to the circle when boss goes to middle
-Dont stand in fire

This boss gives some good items :D

BOSS DIFFICULTY: 5.5/10

Usually after this boss the raid ends for some reason (people usually go to farm VP on this instance)
But for all who want to continue killing the bosses well here are some tips :)

Next boss can differ because ether you go right , left or down all are about the same strong.
Ill start with the guy thats down : Ammunae <Construct of Life>

Abilities:

1)Seedlings spawn throughout the fight (Hard to see)
2)Random life drain
3)If seedlings stay alive too long, they morph in to elite (380k )
4)Dont kill the red seeds until the boss is under 50%(So just get him under 50% and then kill those things)
5)When he reaches 100 energy, he does an aoe

TANK TIPS :
-Keep focus on the boss
-Help dps kill the spores

DPS TIPS:
-Kill the spores one of you must be selected to kill the spores only
-Dont kill the orange spores or you wont get any loot (boss will die but no loot)

HEAL TIPS :
-Just do your thing and watch out for the aoe :)

BOSS DIFFICULTY: 5/10

Next up Isiset <Construct of Magic>
Abilities :

1)At 67% and 33% she splits into her three alternate forms, which give her some abilities like:
*Astral Rain (Responsible for the damage that people receive from the falling stars)
*Celestial Call (Responsible for the adds that spawn)
*Veil of Sky (Responsible for the shield she puts up. This can be dispelled.)
2)Super Nova (Its like blind for 5 sec but if tank gets it his thread is reseted and can cause damage)

TANK TIPS :
-Dont get caught in the super nova (run away when she starts casting it or just turn your back to her)

DPS TIPS:
-Kill one target when she splits
-Dont face her when she cast Super Nova

HEALER TIPS :
-Tell the tank/dps's when you get attacked by an image so you wont take to much damage

Extra tip: Kill the Astral Rain first so you wont get too much damage off her casting that ability. Each time you kill a mirror image one ability is disabled :)

BOSS DIFFICULTY: 5/10 or 4.5/10

And we go now to the last boss on this level Setesh <Construct of Destruction>

Abilities :

1)The boss will also periodically cast an ability that will spawn green domes around him. Just stay out of the domes and you'll be fine.
2)He will spawn portals from which adds will come out
3) He does not have aggro

TANK TIPS:
-If you can keep all the ads on you if not let a dps help you out(they dont do much dmg)
-Try to focus on the healer, he should not get attacked by anyone
-Just stay out of the domes and you'll be fine.
-The boss doesnt have aggro so just focus tanking the mobs and not getting your dps and heal killed

DPS TIPS:
-Do damage to boss only
-Kill Portals
-Just stay out of the domes and you'll be fine.

HEALER TIPS:
-This will give you a bit trouble as two or more people will need heal on this boss just keep focusing to not waste all of your mana for nothing.

BOSS DIFFICULTY: 4/10

Next boss is the hardest one in this instance
Earthrager Ptah
Abilities:

1)Spikes come out of ground. Move out of Ground Spike when he casts it.
2)Quick Sand
3) Tornado
4) He just breaks down and minions spawn

TANK TIPS:
-Tank faces the boss away from everyone for cleave.
-Watch for the spikes
-Watch for the quicksand and tornado
-Move in good position for healer to heal you and dps to do damage

DPS TIPS:
-Stay out of tornado,quicksand and spikes
-Kill alts but no rush he heals slow when dead

HEAL TIPS:
-Watch out for tornado, it usually comes to you
-Be aware of your surrounding dont go too far from tank and dps

Well that is hoo there is one more boss that i didnt fight in hoo that ill do sooner or later and i will come back and edit this.

Thanks for the help:
gbhero,Kitriz