1. ^ 6/10

looks like **** ik

2. My first attempt at custom desktop :

http://fav.me/d7c3ayj

My second most used custom desktop:

http://fav.me/d79wkjo

These are my past desktops , atm i had to format hard and was to lazy to set up new one :) might do later
    To be honest, your first one looks better than the second newer one. Leaving apart the complexity, which is something that I cannot asses due to the many rainmeter prepared packages out there, it is more creative. Your customizations are what makes the desktop interesting, whereas in the second picture you mostly depend on the wallpaper which is something casual.

https://i.imgur.com/FICX8oX.jpg
    @LIKAH Considering the customization he did, even if some of them look like just being Windows add-ons, he definitely deserves more than just a 6.
    Also, a dual-screen desktop has more merit than a single desktop one, he managed to find a good-looking dual-screen wallpaper and distributed the icons amongst the two screens in a proper clean way.
    I would give it an 8.5, there is still room for improvement (like that Search on Google which its white just does not match the background).

4/10.
    + Good-looking background
    - Messy desktop, huge list of stuck applications, casual Windows 7 build.

3. @LIKAH Considering the customization he did, even if some of them look like just being Windows add-ons, he definitely deserves more than just a 6.
    Also, a dual-screen desktop has more merit than a single desktop one, he managed to find a good-looking dual-screen wallpaper and distributed the icons amongst the two screens in a proper clean way.
    I would give it an 8.5, there is still room for improvement (like that Search on Google which its white just does not match the background).
    Cheers.

My background is on a slideshow to change images every hour, so the Google widget remains static unless I decide to manually move it each time - which would be tedious.

Here is another 1 of my slideshow images shown below:

4. I now have a video animated desktop background, feedback?

5. New backgrounds:

Edited: February 18, 2017

6. Awesome! These city views are similar to the background that offer WWF for this month, I always put their calendars to my desktop.

7. 5/10 Icons not being lined up triggers me. The fact your Start Bar is a completely different colour :/
    But you get to keep points for Arthas.

8. 8/10 - I like how the Rainmeter module matches the background but I personally prefer desktops without any icons as you can easily start programs via the taskbar or start menu.,other than that, great desktop!

New background video of 4K USA city timelapse and also modified my modules a little:

9. May 10, 2017  
    Several new video backgrounds added to my wallpaper slideshow, here is one of them:
    Edited: May 10, 2017

10. May 24, 2017  
    Several new video backgrounds added to my wallpaper slideshow, here is one of them:
    d you have a download link to this dynamic desktop? thanks

11. June 1, 2017  
    d you have a download link to this dynamic desktop? thanks
    The program for a dynamic desktop is known as Rainmeter, you must download skins in order to create your own personal dynamic desktop.

I won't be sharing my own template as I have put a lot of passion & work into my desktop to get it to look like how it is now sorry.

First ... 10181920