Vooky

Enhancement Shaman!(4.0.6, Cata) Help

So im a shaman,and I wanna learn a good and nice build for enhancement shamans!!(PVE)

So please give me examples on rotations/talent trees and maybe even gear!

Thanks a bunch! Apprecaite your help :)!

2. In the future, if you really need an answer, you would be better off just bumping your previous post rather than making a second one. I saw your previous post and had decided not to answer, simply because you are only asking for rotations and builds, which usually means the person is not interested in properly learning anything and simply wants a list of what to do. I imagine others were of the same mindset, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and give you a starting point if you legitimately want to play as Enhancement.

Just keep in mind that if you are only after damage, or you don't want to put in the effort to genuinely learn your character, then Enhancement is not for you. Every spec of every class requires a certain degree of effort to use it properly, but Enhancement is a spec that revolves very heavily around knowing each of your abilities and when they should be used. If you are only interested in following a set list of what to do, there are other classes that can fair much better for you. Hopefully that didn't discourage you at all, it's great if you are serious about learning Enhancement, just keep in mind that doing well as Enhancement requires you to genuinely learn what you are doing.

Now then, I apologize for the big ole' discouraging paragraph there, but if you're still reading this then I can only assume you will genuinely learn and enjoy your Enhancement Shaman. I'm sure there are at least a few 4.0.6 Enhancement guides on Youtube, and perhaps a few lingering elsewhere, but I believe this Elitist Jerks link I've had lingering around my bookmarks will be of the most use to you :

http://elitistjerks.com/f79/t110295-...ore_fire_nova/

Keep in mind that this guide was updated to 4.1, I believe, but it should be vastly the same for 4.0.6 (Also keep in mind that we are upgrading to 4.3 within the next few weeks). The one difference to watch out for here is the AoE section, which was created during a transitioning stage for our AoE, so it is different to both how it is now, and how it will be after the update. If you want to know about AoE in 4.0.6 I'm happy to help, but I have to say that it's not pleasant and is best left to other classes whenever possible.

If you want a generic build to get started, you can use this one, but I really would suggest learning each of the talents specifically and building your own, as there are one or two spots in the typical Enhancement Shaman PvE build where people have different preferences. Of course you don't need to do all of this right away, I realize this entire process may be a bit daunting, but it's something to keep in mind.

If you do intend to actively try and learn Enhancement Shaman, feel free to ask if you have any questions along the way. Always happy to help a fellow Enhancement Shaman. ;)

Vooky
    Well it wasen't my intention of making it sound like i diden't wan't to learn my class, I just got a little desperate and posted it everywhere, hehe.
    I will make sure I look in to this guide,I played vanilla a while back but it is sure more complicated now, but im sure i will manage.
    I have tried doing a specc or guide or what ever(witch I play with now)But when I read this link it isen't so simular.Though I think I could of been reading my skills a little more carefully..

Oh so they are updating the 4.0.6 to 4.3?will there be new skills,talents for shamans then?
    And will there be any map changes??So will it be 1 4.3 with more servers then and 1 wrath of the lich king?

Thanks alot for responding :)!

4. I'm sure you will manage just fine as long as you genuinely want to learn the class. Most people don't seem to want to, and instead just roll their face across the keyboard in hopes of doing well that way.

The Cataclysm servers here on Molten are scheduled to update to 4.3.4 on April 15th, aside from Warsong which is already upgraded for testing purposes, though it may change slightly based on how things go. The map itself will be largely the same, there is just more available content (Granted that will be scripted progressively, but at least a few new dungeons will be up on release), and the WotLK servers will remain as they are now.

Shamans do get a new ability or two, and a couple changes to our talent trees, but as Enhancement it is mostly a few good boosts to our damage and a re-working of our AoE that was desperately needed. Overall it should be a pretty good patch for us Shamans. :D

Vooky
    Oh that is really nice, will we have to download 4.3.4? or will it update otherwise somehow?

So does this guide in the link work for 4.3.4(haven't fully read it yet)?

6. It shouldn't be too difficult to update your install. There are already a couple guides on doing so in the Guides & Tutorials section of the forum, so there will be plenty of resources available to help you do it when the time comes.

The guide I linked earlier will still mostly apply to 4.3, though our "rotation" changes slightly due to a big increase in the damage from Stormstrike, and our AoE changes and becomes much more potent. There is actually a successor to that thread for 4.3 (found HERE) to help you with that. I simply linked the 4.1 version because it was mostly accurate for 4.0.6, as you asked.

Vooky
    Thanks alot for your help and your engagement :) It helped me alot and gave me alot to think about, Thanks again :)!
    You seem very intelligent so if i stumble apon some other problems about shamans, okey if I contact you :D?

8. Of course, for any problems or questions you have, really. Always glad to help someone that's willing to learn what they are doing in the game. :)

9. In the future, if you really need an answer, you would be better off just bumping your previous post rather than making a second one. I saw your previous post and had decided not to answer, simply because you are only asking for rotations and builds, which usually means the person is not interested in properly learning anything and simply wants a list of what to do. I imagine others were of the same mindset, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and give you a starting point if you legitimately want to play as Enhancement.

Just keep in mind that if you are only after damage, or you don't want to put in the effort to genuinely learn your character, then Enhancement is not for you. Every spec of every class requires a certain degree of effort to use it properly, but Enhancement is a spec that revolves very heavily around knowing each of your abilities and when they should be used. If you are only interested in following a set list of what to do, there are other classes that can fair much better for you. Hopefully that didn't discourage you at all, it's great if you are serious about learning Enhancement, just keep in mind that doing well as Enhancement requires you to genuinely learn what you are doing.

Now then, I apologize for the big ole' discouraging paragraph there, but if you're still reading this then I can only assume you will genuinely learn and enjoy your Enhancement Shaman. I'm sure there are at least a few 4.0.6 Enhancement guides on Youtube, and perhaps a few lingering elsewhere, but I believe this Elitist Jerks link I've had lingering around my bookmarks will be of the most use to you :

http://elitistjerks.com/f79/t110295-...ore_fire_nova/

Keep in mind that this guide was updated to 4.1, I believe, but it should be vastly the same for 4.0.6 (Also keep in mind that we are upgrading to 4.3 within the next few weeks). The one difference to watch out for here is the AoE section, which was created during a transitioning stage for our AoE, so it is different to both how it is now, and how it will be after the update. If you want to know about AoE in 4.0.6 I'm happy to help, but I have to say that it's not pleasant and is best left to other classes whenever possible.

If you want a generic build to get started, you can use this one, but I really would suggest learning each of the talents specifically and building your own, as there are one or two spots in the typical Enhancement Shaman PvE build where people have different preferences. Of course you don't need to do all of this right away, I realize this entire process may be a bit daunting, but it's something to keep in mind.

If you do intend to actively try and learn Enhancement Shaman, feel free to ask if you have any questions along the way. Always happy to help a fellow Enhancement Shaman. ;)
    Good evening, sir.
    Im sorry to bother you in dead topic. The elitistic topic is not available anymore, maybe you can give some notes or advices or maybe some saved notes from that thread. Would appreciate.
    <3