1. Coming to sargeras.

So, im thinking to join sargeras, can someone tell me its in-depth features.
    I would mainly do pve there, ally or horde?

Greetings

Huk

2. So, im thinking to join sargeras, can someone tell me its in-depth features.

Greetings

Huk
    Not so much difference other than cata dungeons and raids are open.
    Also you have to level.

3. its 3-6 hours to get max level, look for the guide on these forums.

4. Horde looks better PvE in 4.0.6 patch. But hey, it's already going to update. I heard some ally's guilds are gonna form good PvE. If PvP i highly recommend you Alliance. More high rated players etc :)

5. So, im thinking to join sargeras, can someone tell me its in-depth features.

Greetings

Huk
    you picked the wrong Realm!

I play on Sargeras have Horde toons and Ally toons community is not good, not much respect and things like that.

You can see other post like this one are turning into somethin else, b4 you start i just want to tell you that you gonna hate the realm -.-.. Regards

6. Horde looks better PvE in 4.0.6 patch. But hey, it's already going to update. I heard some ally's guilds are gonna form good PvE. If PvP i highly recommend you Alliance. More high rated players etc :)
    You did not mention... Trying hard players who call themselves high rated. :D. We all know that most pvp players choose human cuz of the racial.

HellThrone
    If PvP i highly recommend you Alliance. More high rated players etc :)
    Yea, Like kreegox him self :D

8. Yea, Like kreegox him self :D
    Well at least the Alliance side has many PvP guilds to choose from other than Wrath of Hell Legion :D i dont think any other horde guild can compete with that anyway

9. Well at least the Alliance side has many PvP guilds to choose from other than Wrath of Hell Legion :D i dont think any other horde guild can compete with that anyway
    Lawl.... i like you man you make me Laugh :D :D .. " rofl ally has many pvp guilds "
    let me correct you its only TSM good rest sucks

10. Did like this, and now im off to Sargeras

this is what i did!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39Y2SahmnM

and now im waiting for it to come back online, any deadline given yet?

11. Lawl.... i like you man you make me Laugh :D :D .. " rofl ally has many pvp guilds "
    Don't fall into the dark side.
    PVP guilds are worthless in any case.

12. So, im thinking to join sargeras, can someone tell me its in-depth features.

Greetings

Huk
    If you orientate yourself on forums, you can conclude this:
    Rivalry
    Hate
    High performance in PvE content (soz inono bout pvp.. <3)

13. Lawl.... i like you man you make me Laugh :D :D .. " rofl ally has many pvp guilds "
    Oh god Roxy, I love you :D

14. Lawl.... i like you man you make me Laugh :D :D .. " rofl ally has many pvp guilds "
    TSM sucks too.

<Snoxxy Fan Club> best PvP guild Sargeras.

15. Don't fall into the dark side.
    PVP guilds are worthless in any case.
    I hate English cuz there isn't alot of words for " laughing " ... just LOL isn't enough bu still better then nothing

123 Last