Griefel
    PvP = E-peen contest.

Stick to PvE Griefel... you won't survive in this world.
    Oh brother lol

2. I dont like when ppl Fight ingame and kill other toons.
    We should Stick together like One Big Family and if i hear Most ppl Talking i believe rly everyone can be a lill retail Gladiator !!!!

Feel the Love!!! Trust me on this, i m allways right!

Griefel
    I dont like when ppl Fight ingame and kill other toons.
    We should Stick together like One Big Family and if i hear Most ppl Talking i believe rly everyone can be a lill retail Gladiator !!!!

What nonsense you speak sir??? I am of The Horde, I don't consort or play with puny Alliance... drink some of these spirits to clear your head..

4. What nonsense you speak sir??? I am of The Horde, I don't consort or play with puny Alliance... drink some of these spirits to clear your head..
    Filet like Relaxo here are both Horde and Alliance. Diplomats as you should see it.

I myself have faction hopped so many time I feel as if I belong to neither, just sitting in Elwynn feels more homely.

5. dont listen to those noobs,go in horde,i play ally and ally is full of kids,play horde i hope there is no alot of kids there
    Oh god Andro, just leave, leave now before we make this unbearable for you again.

Grymninja
    Oh god Andro, just leave, leave now before we make this unbearable for you again.
    This. Andro, you're stupid. There. Kbai.

P.S. Filet your avatar makes me soooo hungry! :(

7. dont listen to those noobs,go in horde,i play ally and ally is full of kids,play horde i hope there is no alot of kids there
    Same story for horde mate kids all around,

Btw went on my ally toon counted 35 players and all were humans.... but srsl do ppl play ally only cuz Human racial or wtf is this

8. P.S. Filet your avatar makes me soooo hungry! :(
    cause me so delicious, eh... eh... eh...
    am i right ?
    am i right?
    ye, i know!

9. Same story for horde mate kids all around,

Btw went on my ally toon counted 35 players and all were humans.... but srsl do ppl play ally only cuz Human racial or wtf is this
    If humans didnt have the op racial all realms would be imbalanced cuz horde haz de looks

10. dont listen to those noobs,go in horde,i play ally and ally is full of kids,play horde i hope there is no alot of kids there
    NOOOOO not again!!!

Griefel
    Filet like Relaxo here are both Horde and Alliance. Diplomats as you should see it.

I myself have faction hopped so many time I feel as if I belong to neither, just sitting in Elwynn feels more homely.
    It must be the trees....

PS: I wasn't serious upper, obviously.

12. It must be the trees....

PS: I wasn't serious upper, obviously.
    Yeah it's the lovely green grass and the pretty trees.

13. dont listen to those noobs,go in horde,i play ally and ally is full of kids,play horde i hope there is no alot of kids there
    Speaks the truth, I am a kid myself. I'm 9 years old.

14. I dont like when ppl Fight ingame and kill other toons.

I totally support this MAKE LOVE, NOT WARCRAFT. This is why I cannot wait for Pandas because they disregard all racial or faction allegiances and play both sides, truly they are the best diplomats for this cause.

First 123