1. guys i wanna know if anyone can help me, i'm felling kinda useless with my war 5.4, only dealing about 8k damage on fights, when my dk about the same gs dealt about 11k, http://talentcalc.deffender.eu/warri...00000000000000
    that is my talent build, i really don't like enrage cause it never procs, so... i just go for commanding presence to increase my command shout life bonus, i'm really lacking rage at some fights, that i can't take damage, sometimes i even run to marrowgar fire or to lady's death and decay to get some rage, here's my armory http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary can anyone help me? sometimes i miss skills even with my 12.81 hit cap

Basically, the reason is because half of your gear is distorted. You have PvP pieces and an intellect belt. You also lack some key pieces.

Get a new weapon from ToC25 or from DBS10. Switch to the agi ring, get a second ArP ring (plenty of sources, not gonna list all of them). Get the EoT thrown. Get the agi EoF cloak (BiS) and the leather EoF belt (only if you have spare EoFs). You should aim for Sindra25 neck, although any neck from >ToC10 would be better than what you have. Get the BS crafted bracers and then aim for the leather bracers from DBS25. Also aim for DBW, if you can.

It's impossible that you miss abilities with that much hit rating. More like, you're getting dodged/parried due to low expertise.
    Edited: November 16, 2017

2. Basically, the reason is because half of your gear is distorted. You have PvP pieces and an intellect belt. You also lack some key pieces.

Get a new weapon from ToC25 or from DBS10. Switch to the agi ring, get a second ArP ring (plenty of sources, not gonna list all of them). Get the EoT thrown. Get the agi EoF cloak (BiS) and the leather EoF belt (only if you have spare EoFs). You should aim for Sindra25 neck, although any neck from >ToC10 would be better than what you have. Get the BS crafted bracers and then aim for the leather bracers from DBS25. Also aim for DBW, if you can.

It's impossible that you miss abilities with that much hit rating. More like, you're getting dodged/parried due to low expertise.
    ty, i'll get the thrown today, about the cloak and the leather belt with arpen, should i get the helmet t10 first? cause the tier bonus seems op, and it gives me some arpen, or should i buy the belt asap?

3. Normally, the cloak is higher prio than the belt. There are better belts than the EoF one and you can get an ArP belt relatively easy in ICC. However, there are no better cloaks than the EoF agi cloak, except for the ToC25Hc one (which is an upgraded version of the EoF cloak), which is only obtainable through coins.

However, in your case you basically have no belt AT ALL, which makes the belt your top priority right now. You will get T10 legs and/or gloves from VoA anyway, so don't spend EoF on helm/chest yet.

Your top priority right now is to fix your gear, not get upgrades, is what I'm trying to say. You just have some very serious flaws that need fixing and your DPS will shoot up as a result, I promise you. After you do that, start looking for upgrades. Keep raiding ICC10, keep doing RDF Hc every day, keep doing VoA every week. You'll get there eventually, don't worry.

4. cloak order going by spreadsheets is vereesa's>shadow vault slayer's>onslaught cape.
    also "ToC25Hc one... ...which is only obtainable through coins." not true btw.

5. Shadowvault only if you can get ArP capped with it.

Have they fixed Tribute?

6. Talent link doesn't work ..
    This is the most common fury pve spec:
    https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#LN0...0eRVzAo:GoMz0o

Starting from there you can do some minor changes, related to your gameplay. You can choose to put some points in Improved Demoralizing Shout, if you are the only warrior in your guild raid and you need to debuff the boss, you can put one point on Piercing Howl if you feel the need to have some kind of crowd control (maybe the lich king spirits), you can put one point on Heroic Fury to increase your mobility. You can even put 2 point on Improved Rend if you want to use Rend on your rotation (that would need a different major glyph: glyph of Rending instead of glyph of Cleaving).
    Edited: December 5, 2017

7. Great guide.
    I tank in a guild and protection is my main spec. But sometimes other people want to tank, and then I need to switch to dps. I don't have dps gear, just some random drops. I mainly do 25 normal ICC with the guild and sometimes 10 n and hc.

I like strength and I will stack it. But I don't understand is ArP going to have any value bellow the cap if I gem purely STR ? There is bunch of ArP on ICC drops. How can I know which item is more beneficial for me ? Should I go for crit or haste? Or should I just choose higher item level piece ?

I know that buying 4/5 will be beneficial, but since I can't afford them with eofs, will lack of tier bonus diminish my dps ? How would you gear up offspec in my case ?

8. Great guide.
    I tank in a guild and protection is my main spec. But sometimes other people want to tank, and then I need to switch to dps. I don't have dps gear, just some random drops. I mainly do 25 normal ICC with the guild and sometimes 10 n and hc.

I like strength and I will stack it. But I don't understand is ArP going to have any value bellow the cap if I gem purely STR ? There is bunch of ArP on ICC drops. How can I know which item is more beneficial for me ? Should I go for crit or haste? Or should I just choose higher item level piece ?

I know that buying 4/5 will be beneficial, but since I can't afford them with eofs, will lack of tier bonus diminish my dps ? How would you gear up offspec in my case ?

Arp is always better than crit and haste. Once you reach about 600-800 it starts being better than strength.

Best would be if you got rawr and put your gear in - it will tell you your current stat weights, and you can compare different setups.
    If you manage to get some tokens from toc 25, some 245 set items might be a good deal, same for eot vendor.

Get your hit and expertise caps. After that get as much arp gear as you can while not sacrificing much stats from item level. (well itemized = with arp 245/251 item tends to be better than poorly itemized 264 item, higher difference than that I would go for higher ilvl item) only exception are weapons - alway get highest ilvl ones. (higher in MH)

9. Thank you for your responses jendah, both here and on protection warrior thread.

10. Agree. piercing howl for lk 25 valkyrs OR 1 in heroic fury for extra mobility and versatility. My personnel choice is 1 point in heroic fury as I have a lot more versatility in all of the encounters like :
    - lord morrow intercept the far-away spikes then intercept back to boss
    - lady dw - intercept adds-boss
    - deathbinger - help lazy rdps
    - PP - BIG BIG advantage with oozes there
    - valithria - MVP here
    - syndy - intercept iceblocks/hide/ intercept boss
    - LK25HC -intercept the valkyrs to extra stun them

11. I'm curious, in the most recently talent spec by Panofsky https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#LN0...0eRVzAo:GoMz0o of which talent would you bounce this 1 extra point from? Piercing Howl and Heroic Fury both seem extremely viable but where would I pull a point from to obtain one of these?
    Thanks

12. I'm curious, in the most recently talent spec by Panofsky https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#LN0...0eRVzAo:GoMz0o of which talent would you bounce this 1 extra point from? Piercing Howl and Heroic Fury both seem extremely viable but where would I pull a point from to obtain one of these?
    Thanks
    You can skip improved cleave altogether. It does very little (improves BASE damage from cleave which is ~220 at lvl 80... each talent point here gives around 82 damage per target to ability, that does around 10K noncrit per target already at bis)

13. https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#LG0...0eRVkAo:GoMzVo

This is kinda the spec you would want to go for.
    5/5 Commanding Presence is not needed, since those 500 extra HP wont save anyone, and are definitely not worth 4 talent points as a DPS, while at it, sacrificing dps talents like Imp Cleave as a Fury Warrior is just playing dumb, no matter how "minor" dmg increase it is.

That 1 point from CP you can put in UW or Imp Demo Shout.
    This talent is optional and wont make any difference when it comes to both your DPS, rage management, raid or tank survival.

Talent point from Anger Management can be put in Enrage making it 2/5, but i found Enrage not to proc so often in most of the raid fights, it can be usefull on Lich King when you get it from a Ghoul hit or Infest, but 2 or 4% wont make a huge difference since the uptime is low anyway.
    Anger Management, as jendah said, helps a lot on the pull mainly, so you dont have to worry about that Glancing into Miss first hit, and having to wait another 2-3 sec for an auto attack. 10sec before the pull pop Blood Rage and you will have nice amount of rage to start the fight with.
    But again, this last talent point is optional, wont make any difference and is based on personal preferences. I hate the first miss into glancing or glancing into miss attack, so i try to atleast remove some of the possible bad rng on the start. If you want 2% more dmg from Enrage, feel free to go for it.

14. I'm curious, in the most recently talent spec by Panofsky https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#LN0...0eRVzAo:GoMz0o of which talent would you bounce this 1 extra point from? Piercing Howl and Heroic Fury both seem extremely viable but where would I pull a point from to obtain one of these?
    Thanks
    These talent points are not put well. You don't need more than 8% hit rating.

First ... 910111213 Last