1. May 11, 2013  
    Why improved berserker rage? U use it? When ? Why?
    Why Unbridled Wrath? Do you know how rage it gives when it procs? You really need that rage to continue your dps?
    I see you giving some examples of what to do on certain bosses including lich king heroic, wouldn't you agree getting Piercing Howl to slow down spirits on P3 of TLK HC is a bit better than some talents i mentioned above?
    You use Execute in your rotation? o.0 Can you post picture of some Execute hits cause mine hits pretty much as normal hits :X

And as for your BiS list
    Coldwraith Links
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50620
    +135 strenght
    +155 stamina
    +2 sockets
    + Critical 85
    + Arp 78
    = 270 attack power(more/less)
    = 85 Critical
    Astrylian's Sutured Cinch
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50707
    + 120 Agility
    +136 Stamina
    +2 sockets
    + AP 180
    + Critical 90
    + Arp 74
    = 180 Attack power
    = Critical 90 + 6% (from agility)
    Isn't 6% more crit better than 90(more/less) Attack power?

I do not wish to underestimate you or your guide in any way,would just like to know why you do some stuff you do instead of something else,if you may answer :)

2. May 11, 2013  
    1) A warrior need 62.4 Agi @ level 80 to get 1% crit. You would only get 6% if the warrior has a level of 60.
    2) The attack power from Coldwraith Links is more like 135*1.1*1.2*2. Making it 356 AP instead of 270.
    3) According to glancing blow mechanics and white hit calculation, there is a crit cap.
    ~24% chance of glancing blow -> no crit
    ~19% chance to miss @ 8% hit -> no crit
    Making a critcap of 57%. So, after getting 57% critical strike chance, there are two ways to boost rage generation, getting hit and getting haste.
    With continuos HS spam, only off-hand hits will get a benefit from extra hit. So Haste > hit for additional rage/damage.

And it's worth to use execute sometimes, if have enough rage and there is a spare CD (no Bloodsurge proc)

3. May 11, 2013  
    Tha Coldwraith give u +270 AP with bok+bos+trueshot ,than Astrylian.
    Tha Astrylian give u +2.21% crit over Coldwraith.

U can push glancing out of tha hit table via CRIT.(molten bugs, http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=201808 )
    So crit cap is like 81% if u go for tha 8%( 9%ish molten)hit cap.
    This CRITcap is for autoattack anyway if u spam HS as u should ur melee attack will be almost only OH damage.

SO no point of stopping on tha retailcritcap.

4. May 11, 2013  
    for me ingame says 36,35 agi = 1% crit but still that would make astrylian to 3,33% crit,so still my bad couldnt login ingame and internet and this cata/mop calculations :X

The attack power from Coldwraith Links is more like 135*1.1*1.2*2. Making it 356 AP instead of 270.
    Can you explain where u get 2 modifiers,bok and?

true that about glancing blow

so when u take all that in consideration which 1 is better?

btw about execute i dont rly think u can manage to do it and still have enough rage for your 3-4 next abilities(with HS spam) :/

5. May 11, 2013  
    Damn bugs, maybe i should get a bit more crit...
    The 1.2 modifier is from http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=29763

6. May 11, 2013  
    I thought enrage doesn't proc from boss AoE? Also like mentioned above UW is a useless talent.
    The str modifier is *1.4 (gbos/gbok/zerker) to get that into ap you do *2.2 (trueshot aura). So in reality it should be 135*1.4*2.2 = 135 *3.08 = 416 AP (not to even mention armored to the teeth)
    T10 legs should still be BiS if you're ally since you only need around 4.6% hit + heroic presence. Dropping points in precision, you could put them into imp execute for a personal dps gain but seeing how weak execute hits for your mileage will vary.

7. May 11, 2013  
    I thought enrage doesn't proc from boss AoE? Also like mentioned above UW is a useless talent.
    The str modifier is *1.4 (gbos/gbok/zerker) to get that into ap you do *2.2 (trueshot aura). So in reality it should be 135*1.4*2.2 = 135 *3.08 = 416 AP
    T10 legs should still be BiS especially if you're ally since you only need around 4.6% hit + heroic presence. Dropping points in precision, you could put them into imp execute for a personal dps gain but seeing how weak execute hits for your mileage will vary.
    gbos gbok shouldnt stack and is reported,should get fixed soon

and enrage procs like a LOT in icc

8. May 11, 2013  
    Oh yes the guide didn't mention that the glyph of cleaving is useless in single-target fights. Concerning cleave you could also use a swing timer to coordinate your cleaves to hit blood beasts/spike/etc.

If you're interested in the t10 gloves/pants BiS here are some chardev profiles for comparison:

http://wotlk.chardev.org/?profile=480954
    http://wotlk.chardev.org/?profile=481654

9. May 11, 2013  
    Oh i didnt use rend on molten in pve dps rotation in a long time,it any good now?

10. May 11, 2013  
    I don't know of any problems with rend. If you have 2 free gcds and no slam proc you can change stance and rend for a small dps gain (if you don't get rage starved for next BT)
    I forgot to mention the glyph of rend, you can swap it out for an additional dps gain in single target fights.

11. May 11, 2013  
    The str modifier is *1.4 (gbos/gbok/zerker) to get that into ap you do *2.2 (trueshot aura)..

It shouldnt work like that. u get tha +20% from talent first. Then tha STR multipler.

e,g, U have 100 STR without talent.
    U vget 120 with talent than get tha +10% from BOK .

SO its 132 with BOK , nat 130 STR as like *1,3. nat sure about BOS , i assume tha same.

12. May 11, 2013  
    That sounds pretty op. In that case STR *3.194 would give you the relevant amount of AP.
    GBOS should give you +13.2% more base STR and in turn 29% more AP (after gbok/imp zerker). These numbers really stack up, thanks for clarifying I'll try to confirm this in game.

13. May 13, 2013  
    The str modifier is *1.4 (gbos/gbok/zerker) to get that into ap you do *2.2 (trueshot aura). So in reality it should be 135*1.4*2.2 = 135 *3.08 = 416 AP (not to even mention armored to the teeth)
    T10 legs should still be BiS if you're ally since you only need around 4.6% hit + heroic presence. Dropping points in precision, you could put them into imp execute for a personal dps gain but seeing how weak execute hits for your mileage will vary.
    extra hit is nice
    youre turning missed attacks into crits basically

14. May 13, 2013  
    Yeah crits + glancing blows, it's a trade off that I can't be bothered to estimate atm.

15. May 13, 2013  
    Yeah crits + glancing blows, it's a trade off that I can't be bothered to estimate atm.
    Estimate ? lol wut.

Assuming you are expertise capped and at 9% hit.

100 - 25% glancings - 18% miss = 67% crit cap without accounting for glancings going off the table.

With glancings getting pushed off the hit table the real crit cap ( the point where crit stops benefiting auto attacks COMPLETLY) is 67%+25 = 92%

The only trade here is if its worth to sacrafise other stats in order to go above the crit cap and start pushing the glancings and how deep you should go in crit before it becomes unviable to push glancings more.

First 123412 ... Last