1. Omfg

Can someone pls stop all the genius talk and just give me the correct talents and glyphs to use i just wanna be a regular player not the god warro of it all. thx.

2. Then better leave thread. If you're going to be another 6k warr doing decent 10k DPS on ICC then reroll. If you're a experienced player then you know how to gem/glyph/talent, this thread is rahter for newbies.

3. I preffer Glyph of Rend instead of Glyph of Cleave. Cleave what the fack? Why? Are multiple Bosses every Boss? xD. It's good to use Rend in your rotation.

4. There is a lot of things I'm not in agreement (i.e. the tips for Bosses).

This is the best guide for Warrior Fury 3.3.5 -> http://elitistjerks.com/f47/t37804-warrior_fury_compendium/

5. There is a lot of things I'm not in agreement (i.e. the tips for Bosses).

This is the best guide for Warrior Fury 3.3.5 -> http://elitistjerks.com/f47/t37804-w...ry_compendium/
    I don't agree to everything too but it's mostly correct. The skill priority is fcked up, for decent geared ppl priority Heroic Strike>everything will only leave warriors rage starving even tho it's highest dmg ability. Glyph of Cleaving provides great AoE DPS but as you mentioned it's useless at boss fights, I'd recommend ppl to swich this Glyph to Rend if you're using rend in your rotation or Glyph of Execute if you're "Improved Execute" spec'd, you can fill gaps when you have no Bloodsurge procs with really hard hitting Execute when boss fight comes down under 20@ of HP.

tl;dr
    best guide for Warrior Fury 3.3.5 -> http://elitistjerks.com/f47/t37804-w...ry_compendium/

6. Can someone pls stop all the genius talk and just give me the correct talents and glyphs to use i just wanna be a regular player not the god warro of it all. thx.
    You must priorize in order to your gear. There is some talentos you can avoid if you're correctly geared.

Points | Poor gear > Good gear
    5 | Umbridled Wrath > Booming Voice (useless) and Improved Cleave
    2 | Improved Execute > Improved Berserker Rage; Improved Intercept; Heroic Fury and/or Piercing Howl and/or Anger Management
    5 | Commanding Pressence (this depends more of your raidgroup) > ...

The other talents are a must:

00 TIER 1 -> Armored to the teeth 3/3; Cruelty 5/5
    05 TIER 2 -> Optional, depend if you take Booming Voice 2/2 (useless) in Tier 1
    10 TIER 3 -> Optional too
    15 TIER 4 -> Dual Wield Specialization 5/5. Normal off hand attack is 50% lower, this 25% more means 12,50%, so finally means normal off hand attack of 62,50%
    20 TIER 5 -> Precission 3/3 (this is not optional, cause every 1% in Hit Rating points are more than 1 talent); Death Wish 1/1 (obviously)
    25 TIER 6 -> Flurry 5/5

30 TIER 7 -> Intensify Rage 3/3, this one will reduce from 3 to 2 minutes the cooldown of your better selfbuff, Death Wish, so you can pop it with your trinkets, and racial skill (if orc); the cooldown of Recklessness from 5 to 3,33 minutes; and Berserker Rage and Bloodrage from 1 minutes to 30 seconds, for this "Improved Berserker Rage" can help you as far you need rage (cause low gear or no Expertise and Hit Rating caps); Bloodthirst 1/1, your main skill, deals 40% Attack Power as damage without talents and glyphs (40% or 50% I don't remember); Improved Whirlwind 5/5, obviously

35 TIER 8 -> Improved Berserker Stance 5/5, means 20% moar STR. Some ppl never use Rend cause whenever you change to Arms Stance you lose this 20%, but they forget Arms can bypass 10% of your enemy's armor, really it's more the damage you can do landing a Rend between Bloodthirst and Whirlwind if no instand Slam than only hitting with Improved Berserker Stance

40 TIER 9 -> Rampage 1/1, is useless if cat/bear in raidgroup; Bloodsurge 3/3, this is important, between your main skills (Bloodthirst and Whirlwind) are only 3 seconds of cooldown before you land them again, so if you use Sunder Armor instead instant Slam, you will lose 0 to 0,5 seconds DPS cause Global Cooldown always is 1,5 seconds, so Bloodthirst Cooldown 4 seconds - ( Sunder Armor 1,5 + Slam 1,5 + Bloodthirst GCD 1,5 ) = -0,5 seconds

45 TIER 10 -> Unending Fury 5/5, this raise your damage of Bloodthirst from 50% Attack Power to 55% Attack Power; Whirlwind and Slam too

50 TIER 11 -> Titan's Grip, this one must lowers your melee damage by 10% (global before externals like in ICC) whenever you wear 2 2handedweapons

From arms I have these:

http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#Lhrc0fh

This is my habitual build:

http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#LhrczfhZhxe0V0u0eRVkAo

Somethings you must know:

Enrage -> Never will pop if you receive aoe damage, only direct damage, this is, whenever Boss hits you (never)
    Rotation -> your first priority is Bloodthirst, then Whirlwind, then instant slam, then rend, and finally Heroic Strike. There is no chance to spam Heroic Strike if you don't have a good amount of Critical Chance (45%+) cause Glyph of Heroic Strike, and your Hit Rating can help you to maintain the rage you need to spam skills.
    Time -> between Bloodthirst you have 4 seconds to do some skills, one of these can be Whirlwind if it's up, but instead, if no up you can instant Slam or Rend + Sunder Armor
    Keybinds -> Warrior Fury have the most easy rotation of the WoTLK, even than Pally, cause you must only control when to instant Slam, saving this, you can control the facts around you, so you should not die in the fire of Lord Marrowgar, or in the pools of Lich King. So make you own keybinds in order to check around you all the time.
    Execute -> between Bloodthirst if you can't instant Slam, Execute can do more damage than Rend, so use Execute

MACROS

S-Bloodthirst1
    #showtooltip Bloodthirst
    /startattack
    /cancelaura Hand of protection
    /equipslot 16 Yourmainweapon
    /equipslot 17 Youroffhandweapon
    /cast [stance:3] Bloodthirst; Berserker stance

S-Heroic Strike
    #showtooltip Heroic Strike
    /startattack
    /cast Heroic Strike
    /cast [stance:3] Bloodthirst; Berserker stance

This last is your main one if you can spam Heroic Strike.

S-Whirlwind
    #showtooltip Whirlwind
    /startattack
    /cast Whirlwind

S-Rend
    #showtooltip Rend
    /startattack
    /cast [stance:1] Rend; Battle stance

Once you use this one, if you're sure you did rend and your target is bleeding, you can spam your first one (
    S-Bloodthirst1). Avoid to Heroic Strike while Stance Dancing.

S-Slam
    #showtooltip Slam
    /startattack
    /cast Slam

S-Execute
    #showtooltip Execute
    /startattack
    /cast Execute

robiesson
    spam this epic macro

/startattack

do epic dps

8. Is the Wodin's Lucky neck good choise for my fury warr? I got one in my bank.

9. spam this epic macro

/startattack

do epic dps
    Mostly here can remember that words raidleader said to everyone once upon a time:

- Deathbringer Will just the first five dps.

I hope you will never get Hand Of Protection or similar f.uck.

10. With the T10 4set bonus rend is made largely useless, cleave on the other hand is especially useful on

Marrowgar
    Lady Deathwhisper
    Gunship
    Saurfang
    Rotface (not so useful, but good for inflating damage, funs!)
    Putricide
    Blood Princes (not useful, but again number inflation fun).
    Dreamwalker
    Lich King

And of course all the trash. Any situation where you have more than 2 mobs the cleave glyph is worth using, rend is only used on pure single target and with the T10 4set bonus you basically drop it from your rotation, you can go whole fights without ever getting the opportunity to use it. It is only a very small increase in the first place, people did it because there was room for it, but with the double slam procs there really isn't room for it most of the time, you also risk wasting slam procs for a rend which would reduce your dps.

There are 3 pure single target fights. Festergut, Sindragosa and Blood Queen. 9 fights include some form of cleave, and the most important fight (LK) includes cleaving that benefits from the cleave glyph.

About Heroic Fury

Personally I think this is a MUST HAVE talent for PVE. On fights like Putricide, Dreamwalker, Lich King, Deathwhisper, Marrowgar, Blood Princes, Sindragosa especially it gives you a big advantage. On certain fights this single talent alone is one of the most important on the tree. You can't base your dps on just standing on the spot doing single target dps Patchwork style.

With so many fights where movement is important it is key to have strong mobility and an extra intercept makes a big difference, you want to avoid having to run as much as possible.

Booming Voice

Talents in this tier are weak and so even Unbridled Wrath being as pretty ****ty as it is can be worthwhile, but consider that Booming Voice causing your shouts to last longer means you save rage by not having to refresh them so often, in essence it gives a similar advantage to UW (small rage gain) along with the convenience of not needing to think about refreshing shouts as often.

Is the Wodin's Lucky neck good choise for my fury warr? I got one in my bank.
    It's a solid choice yeah. Best case scenario you would not use that neck, but it's still pretty good and definitely worth using if you have something of lower itemlvl (245 for example).

11. So assumed that hit cap on Molten is about 9%~ , it's worth to hit this cap?

12. If You guys, with your Fury warriors, really want to Increase your DPS use these macros or one of em.

----------------------------------
    #showtooltip Bloodthirst
    /cast Bloodthirst
    /cast Heroic Strike

#showtooltip Whirlwind
    /cast Whirldwind
    /cast Heroic strike

I use only the BT one.. becuase after you pop Recklessness, all the 3 stacks of crit can go out if you accidently use the WW macro, which happens when BT macro is on cd

Believe me, this macro is really awesome if you're trying to increase your DPS output ;) have fun :) :D

13. Heroic strike inside a macro? And why should you use it only when your Bloodthirst or Whirlwind cooldowns are off? Please...

You will just ragestarve...

14. I don't agree to everything too but it's mostly correct. The skill priority is fcked up, for decent geared ppl priority Heroic Strike>everything will only leave warriors rage starving even tho it's highest dmg ability. Glyph of Cleaving provides great AoE DPS but as you mentioned it's useless at boss fights, I'd recommend ppl to swich this Glyph to Rend if you're using rend in your rotation or Glyph of Execute if you're "Improved Execute" spec'd, you can fill gaps when you have no Bloodsurge procs with really hard hitting Execute when boss fight comes down under 20@ of HP.

tl;dr
    best guide for Warrior Fury 3.3.5 -> http://elitistjerks.com/f47/t37804-w...ry_compendium/
    Guide broken. It was the best guide ever of warriors for this expansion (WoTLK).

First ... 23456 ... Last