1. @gnimo, Thanks for the valid input on the build. I've been a big fan of your guides on DK and rogue and found your info very accurate and thorough. I will test out what feels best for that extra talent point as you recommended.

@stefannel, your comment helps nothing. As I asked a question, input such as "your talent points are wrong" does nothing when I'm asking for the advice. Thanks anyway though.

2. @stefannel, your comment helps nothing. As I asked a question, input such as "your talent points are wrong" does nothing when I'm asking for the advice. Thanks anyway though.
    He actually said what does he think is wrong there and gave you advice.

3. Fury Warrior PVE Guide 3.3.5 by Inform/Rabbit
    Gemming/ Enchanting
    [SPOILER]

Stat order is: 5% hit> 26 Expertise> 1400 arp> Strength> Crit > Haste.
    HI, you mentioned the order of stats priority, but what about STR and CRIT, how many str do i need beffore being to gem crit? I found a video for fury warrior wich gem CRIT first until a cap, equals 50% after that, Full STR.

I am really confused if I should gem for STR or crit. I hope you can aswer me soon.

Thanks.

4. HI, you mentioned the order of stats priority, but what about STR and CRIT, how many str do i need beffore being to gem crit? I found a video for fury warrior wich gem CRIT first until a cap, equals 50% after that, Full STR.

I am really confused if I should gem for STR or crit. I hope you can aswer me soon.

Thanks.
    That video is wrong. You never gem pure crit gems. STR is always better than crit even below crit cap. What is good to use are 10 str + 10 crit gems in yellow sockets (you can instead use a few str + haste if you reach crit cap - which I dont find that good btw - dont worry about it until you are bis).

Exact % of your soft (because its only about your offhand attacks, abilities have no crit cap) crit cap needs some calculation on your part. It is about bosses hit table.
    Boss has always 5% crit imunity. Then you have 27% to miss (reduced by your hit chance, which should be 8% to cap abilities). Bosses chance to dodge, and parry (0 with 26 expertise when attacking from behind). Crit debuff from ret. It goes like this:

100 + 5 (crit sup) - 24 (glancing) - 19% (miss) - 3 (crit debuff from Ret)

5. does 1-5 arm pen really matter? if i have 1395-1398 arm pen. does it affect my dps greatly?

6. does 1-5 arm pen really matter? if i have 1395-1398 arm pen. does it affect my dps greatly?
    Arp is slightly better than STR. So worst case it is like having 3-6 less STR. (you have other stats instead of that ARP, so in reality its even smaller than 1 STR). So no, it does not have big impact.

If you have JWC it is always possible to reach exactly the cap, but I would not bother until you are bis.
    Edited: November 3, 2019

7. Hi... can't able to access the spec link provided in the guide can you please provide one which is accessible

8. Hi... can't able to access the spec link provided in the guide can you please provide one which is accessible
    Just copy the line after "talent" of the link into the address of any talent calculator and you will see it.

With enrage:
    https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#Lhbf0fhZGxc0icu0eRVzAo

without enrage:
    https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#Lhbf0fhZhxe0V0uzeRVkAo
    Edited: March 21, 2020

9. Since you mention gem all slots with ARP, doe sit mean i would ignore hit and expertise cap?

10. No, it means that after hitting hit/exp cap you go for arp cap

11. Is the end goal 100% tooltip arp? Or 80% as you use sunder armor?

Or are these multiplicative, so sunder gets weaker the more arp you got and becomes pointless when reaching 100% arp?

Hope someone can clarify, thanks!

12. Hope you would be reading guide to not ask this stupid question which was mentioned way more than once.
    Amount of fury ret@rds who don't sunder skyrockets thanks to this zero-brain logic.
    Try to overcome yourself - READ & UNDERSTAND text, make your brain work.

P.S. sorry but i can't stay calm with all this amount of stupid questions on forum. If any of managers/mods think to "read only" me - i won't complain or argue.
    Edited: December 18, 2020 Reason: Updating

13. Is the end goal 100% tooltip arp? Or 80% as you use sunder armor?

Or are these multiplicative, so sunder gets weaker the more arp you got and becomes pointless when reaching 100% arp?

Hope someone can clarify, thanks!
    Armor penetration only reduces armor to a certain point. 100% armor penetration doesn't mean you're ignoring 100% of the bosses armor, it means you've reached your armor penetration effectiveness cap. Sunder armor, shattering throw and faerie fire all further reduce the target's armor meaning that sunders are very important to apply early into the fight.

Prioritize your BT and WW and do sunders in every free gcd you get, even in places where you would normally use Slam until sunder armor reaches 5 stacks (as early into the fight as possible, if you're 2 warriors you should have 5 stacks up before your 3rd cycle). I wouldn't suggest doing it over double slam procs from your tier set though.

Hope you would be reading guide to not ask this stupid question which was mentioned way more than once.
    Amount of fury ret@rds who don't sunder skyrockets thanks to this zero-brain logic.
    Try to overcome yourself - READ & UNDERSTAND text, make your brain work.

P.S. sorry but i can't stay calm with all this amount of stupid questions on forum. If any of managers/mods think to "read only" me - i won't complain or argue.
    The guide doesn't specify anything about this, there isn't even a mention of sunders in the rotation part of the guide. I've had an unfortunate conversation on a stream with somebody who's been raiding here for years and has been part of some of the most well known guilds on this server, somebody who's been playing a warrior as his main for well over 4 years that had no clue how armor penetration and sunders work.

The question is more than justified, if you can't answer it at least don't go into a monkey rage making the guy regret asking it in the first place.
    Edited: December 18, 2020

14. Hope you would be reading guide to not ask this stupid question which ...[blabla more self righteous crap]
    Yea dude, you got it all figured out, we got it. No need to post if you have nothing useful to say.

Armor penetration only reduces armor to a certain point. 100% armor penetration doesn't mean you're ignoring 100% of the bosses armor, it means you've reached your armor penetration effectiveness cap. Sunder armor, shattering throw and faerie fire all further reduce the target's armor meaning that sunders are very important to apply early into the fight.
    Thanks man!

Follow up question: I've read that you can squeeze 2 styles inbetween two BT but after testing I found this to lead to a slight delay on the BT and thus over a longer period leads to less BTs and WWs.

And it makes sense: BT + 2 styles would be 3x1.5s GCD = 4.5s while BT has 4 second cooldown.

So should I take the delay or strictly only put 1 style inbetween (even if that in some cases may lose me a slam proc (playing on FM so no double procc).?

Thanks in advance!

15. If you are refering to stance dancing to use Rend, it's less than 4.5 seconds because stances and skills have separate GCD.
    If by "style" you mean "skill", it's mostly better to use only one for sake of both not delaying BT and to not starve on rage.

And about sunders - it's raidwise debuff that increase incoming dmg on bosses, same as "Curse of elements" for casters. So warriors should always use it.

First ... 210111213 Last