1. iLvl 377 gear

whats up with the ilvl 377 gear made by lw or tailoring (idk..)

its better then the current honor gear thus making it better to just buy the 377 gear and rape with that.

janroth
    That's why they disabled it until the start of the next season...

3. ohh i saw people advertise it, so i figured it was out but they must be trolls then.

4. Funny thing is you can get 378 PvE gear, and that it is intentional. I shall fai pwning you all with 60% haste, no resilience.

Veenixelzy
    i wish they would reenable it :/ aside from its high ilvl its actually just on par with what you are farming with honor now. but to disable it for god knows how long this season may or may not be. means fresh 85s are gonna have a rough time in BGs for weeks while farming honor since we cant even craft the old version of gear

wxxy000
    Sucks. I wish I wouldnt have wasted so much time farming mats, this stuff will be worthless by the time we can make it with 390+ out there

And still bg's will be full of people with 80k health

7. You cannot have crafted gear that is better then token gear.

Since current honor gear is 365, you cannot make 377 vicious crafted.

Once we get next season(which I think molten said in 4-5 months) and the next tier of pvp gear, then 384 should be obtainable by honor, at that time 377 will become craftable, I think.

8. cant wait for new high lvl gears

9. next season the honor gear should be ilvl 390, but if they do it like this season it will be 384

10. Season ending in a few weeks?

Qualification

Winning top 3v3 teams of Spring Arena Season (ending on May 15, 2013) will be invited to Molten International Tournament 3. Qualified teams will receive an email from us in their registered email address requesting to confirm their participation, as well as all information and rules for participating in the tournament. Additionally the same invitation will be posted on their account panel on our website.

from http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=204085

Seems this seasons ends May 15th. If I'm reading this right. Does anyone have any proof that the season is going to last longer than May 15th?

Stoffelmans
    But how are we going to get "good" pvp gear for new 85's, now the items from proffs are disabled? I mean, i can't enter a battleground with an ilvl of 300 or something ... i get obliterated...

12. Season ending in a few weeks?

Seems this seasons ends May 15th. If I'm reading this right. Does anyone have any proof that the season is going to last longer than May 15th?
    Wait if the season is already about to end why are we even going for PVE gear with ilvl 378? Wouldn't it just be better to wait ~3 weeks and spend all your stuff when the new season hits? ---_________---

Maybe its just me, but it seems like all this is going to waste then.

13. if you dont want to pvp with 0 res on your new 85, im selling the pre-patch set for 50k a piece.

you dont have to answer right away, you can wait until a rogue gives you a second and third new ahole

themahen
    oooo.........

tadd89
    I wish the devs would be a little more transparent about what is being done to address this problem. The pvp crafted gear is supposed to be a stepping stone for new players prior to getting honor gear. Without it the gear gap is just too high. Especially considering we can't even get reputation items because the quests are broken. I have no interest in leaching BGs for weeks and being harassed by my own teammates for being in ilevel 290 gear. That's not fun for me, it's not fun for my teammates who are basically playing down a man...

I mean, I understand that a LOT of things are broken right now, and they all deserve the devs' attention. Just give me some kind of timetable to know when I should check back up on Molten, because for now, I'm out.