Dagmathe
    how much to resilience FDK ?

2. Can you not reforge some haste? Or is that the minimum with Molten's bugged haste and icy talons and what not.

*DAMMIT WHY CAN'T I GET MY HASTE UNDER 50%?!?!* - said no retail player ever
    I reforged every single pieces without mastery to mastery :x Here is my armory

Lemme know what I need to change plox? :P besides the 2 swords which will be replaced by probably that 2h pve mace soon.

P.S: armory showing MoP data I guess since its saying pvp power x.x and what not....and its not showing my reforges. But yeh I reforged every single piece of gear I have that doesnt have mastery to mastery.

3. Go home you're drunk.
    Unless KM means something besides Killing Machine, he has a point.
    Or do you know of a way to put 6 points into that talent for even more procs? It is a good talent, not gonna lie.

4. You said put the point in KM.. There is already 3 points in KM.....

There was nowhere else to throw the last point.

Ok so question on expertise....
    Im in almost full vic (only helm, 1 trink and sword BT) I only have 1 piece on my with expertise and thats the vic shoulders. I completely reforged everything to mastery, socket gems to str+master+spell pen I have:

5.15% hit, cant get any lower.
    220 spell pen cuz of 3 blue slots and cape :x
    Haste at 56%
    Mastery 15.01
    and ....tun tun tun.....6/6 expertise x.x....

If I start reforging for expertise to 13-14 my mastery will be badly hit (potentially under 13)

The only other pieces of gear that has expertise is the neck and bracer of proficiency. Bracer I can get since the one I have now increases haste. but if I replace neck that's 81 hit lost and which is also 81 mastery lost somewhere else to make up for it.

Advices? x.x DW atm, waiting for coin shop to open to buy OP 2h :x

OK Ken, Expertise is kinda important, I find my 15 fairly easy to get (Heart of Rage HC FTW!) but there is expertise on your Shoulders, Neck, Bracers. You can get an expertise enchant on your bracers too. This alone should be aboue 12 expertise.

5. Unless KM means something besides Killing Machine, he has a point.
    Or do you know of a way to put 6 points into that talent for even more procs? It is a good talent, not gonna lie.
    So, well, this is awkward. I was looking at Rime. That's what I get for posting at 7am after I woke up.

M'bad.

6. You said put the point in KM.. There is already 3 points in KM.....

There was nowhere else to throw the last point.

OK Ken, Expertise is kinda important, I find my 15 fairly easy to get (Heart of Rage HC FTW!) but there is expertise on your Shoulders, Neck, Bracers. You can get an expertise enchant on your bracers too. This alone should be aboue 12 expertise.
    Yeh got those ;D thx alot.

However though my Mastery is 13.48 atm. Is that like bad? x.x lol

edit: adjusted so that Expertise is 14 and Mastery 14. Since some1 did mention above that 14-16 is sufficient :P now if only I can reduce my hit to exactly 5.00% QQ 5.16% atm.

Kmixer
    tnx a lot, very good guide

Arxgrey
    I suggest u take the 2 points of Improved Frost Presence and put them on Annihilation, why?

First, what presence we should use? as you pointed to a 2h-build the most logical its Unholy Presence, so i don't see the point of waste the points on Improved Frost Presence,Also Might of the Frozen Wastes gives enough RP regeneration, and as she says...
    Alright, again, I'm correcting you on your "never no aint no never Obliterate" attitude.
    Obliterate can be a good finisher with Merciless Combat (with glyph and KM of course) (im pointing to use Obliterate as finisher because i know how weights the cost of 2 runes :( )
    if were a DW build, annihilation its a good talent to discard because the lack of points because Nerves of cold Steel

Should also include for Lichborne healing that, if possible, popping Pillar increases each individual heal by about 6k/ea, which is an extra ~40k healing if you fully dump 130RP.
    Also Frost Pillar can be stacked with the bonus of Merciless Combat (with 1min CD may can be used for burst dmg or burst healing )

Stat Priority:
    Things change here a bit, nothing major but still changes.
    Hit 5% > Strength > Expertise (15*) > Mastery > Haste > Crit
    Why Mastery over haste? We are no long using Oblit, so our KM procs are not of major importance as such. Mastery benefits the damage of Howling Blast, Frost Strike and Frost Fever (Disease). Therefore you want to be taking mastery as your main secondary stat as we are playing with these three abilites the most.
    * I have been running with 15 Expertise for months, never had much of a problem with this.
    "KM procs are not of major importance" ONLY IF we were to play without frost strike

then what kind of weapon we should to use, a fast but weak or a strong but slow 2h?

I got a question
    [Death Strike] now heals the death knight whether or not the attack misses, or is dodged/parried. As a result of this change, Death Strike no longer refunds its rune cost if it fails to hit the target, as the death knight will still receive the healing effect.
    this counts with immune targets like a Hunter in Deterrence, Pally in bubble, mage in ice block, etc?

sorry for my english
    good guide btw, worth the try :)

Grymninja
    Yeh got those ;D thx alot.

However though my Mastery is 13.48 atm. Is that like bad? x.x lol

edit: adjusted so that Expertise is 14 and Mastery 14. Since some1 did mention above that 14-16 is sufficient :P now if only I can reduce my hit to exactly 5.00% QQ 5.16% atm.
    Just throw some gems in then? :D

10. Just throw some gems in then? :D
    I did. thats how I got 14 xD suffering a bit of str loss. :x but oh wells. xD

Grymninja
    Derp. After reading this: "exp is 14", I just remembered my dk has like 26 :|

I thought it was the same as wrath. Or wait is 26 still required for pve?

12. Derp. After reading this: "exp is 14", I just remembered my dk has like 26 :|

I believe so :x Id guess with pve gear you get more stats to reforge for xD

13. I suggest u take the 2 points of Improved Frost Presence and put them on Annihilation, why?

First, what presence we should use? as you pointed to a 2h-build the most logical its Unholy Presence, so i don't see the point of waste the points on Improved Frost Presence,Also Might of the Frozen Wastes gives enough RP regeneration, and as she says...
    The extra Runic Power regen is becuase of the frost strike, that extra 8% can mean an extra Frost Strike into your 130 RP.

Obliterate can be a good finisher with Merciless Combat (with glyph and KM of course) (im pointing to use Obliterate as finisher because i know how weights the cost of 2 runes :( )
    if were a DW build, annihilation its a good talent to discard because the lack of points because Nerves of cold Steel
    Pulling 35k Frost Strikes on targets with my Pillar and HOR Proc. This is NOT during the 35% below phase needed for Merciless Combat to kill in, Why spend 3 talent points AND a glyph when my mastery stacked Frsot Strike (Which also scale with Merciless Combat) would be hitting more?

"KM procs are not of major importance" ONLY IF we were to play without frost strike
    This is a guide on using Frost Strike as your main damage dealer. Thus is of minor importance. You want to play with oblit, I iwish you luck, but please read the guide, where Oblit is not used.

then what kind of weapon we should to use, a fast but weak or a strong but slow 2h?
    3.60 Should be good enough as Frost Strike doesn't take much of the weapon damage into consideration, nor Howling Blast. So a slightly quicker weapon would simply allow more KM procs = More damage output.

I got a question

this counts with immune targets like a Hunter in Deterrence, Pally in bubble, mage in ice block, etc?
    Yes, I hit a DS on a hunters deflect and still healed.

sorry for my english
    good guide btw, worth the try :)
    Thank you.

Derp. After reading this: "exp is 14", I just remembered my dk has like 26 :|

26 for PvE... I woud say a minimum of 15 for Pvp, although I know a few people with 10, I wouldn't suggest this myself.

14. I have only 5expertise :(

15. Wait till they update to cataclysmic gear....although even in this gear I have to spec 3/3 bladed barrier.
    Also something you didn't mention, as frost you are as close to unviable in 3s as you can get due to the fact you get globaled and HC needs to be casted in people's face. Even as unholy I run full resil stack + bladed barrier.....as frost it's more then a must.

First 123412 ... Last