1. do you have some pieces of pvp gear different for unholy/frost? cause some parts you can choose between different sub stat

edit: how the fk do ppl afford the 35k epic gems? it will be like a million gold to socket full gear. doesnt JC give same amount of total stats?

2. do you have some pieces of pvp gear different for unholy/frost? cause some parts you can choose between different sub stat
    No, both frost and UH use the same offitems, Expertise/hit neck, Haste bracers and boots and mastery belt.

M0RATHI123
    UH better crit belt ?

4. I played my whole life UH DK at WOTLK and now started lil frost DK on cata. This guide helped me a lot even if i feel like frost DK are dumbed down with 3 button smash. I guess thats cata thing. Thanks for guide and DKs life. I own you drink Kemii whenever you want lol. Come and try WOTLK xD. Waiting for pandas too. Cheers got new beer :)

5. Mfw even after explaining this spec over and over again to a new blood dk who thinks he's hot **** using obliterate and wasting points in it as well, and he still sticks with it even though I offered links to videos displaying why not to use oblit and even a link to this guide.
    the is real

6. We are back boys and girls!

/bows to Obnoxious and Leona.

7. Must keep thread active to not have it purged for a 3rd time.

But sadly everyone seems to be playing only Wrath now so RIP Cata.

8. June 2, 2020  
    yo, could you pls post the pictures again since tinypic went down?

9. What about talents, those images from start are not available now!? maybe update!? thx!

10. What about talents, those images from start are not available now!? maybe update!? thx!
    Updated to a new image host, and a new image as I have lost all my old screenshots from 9 years ago.

11. I just want to rant a bit, because this guide brought back memories from the old cata times - I loved them.
    I hate how they made frost into a glass cannon. I really really do.
    *Lets buff frost damage and give them 2xDR*
    *They too op now, lets nerf their survivability and CC*
    - Blizzard Logic.
    Frost was really fun with Oblit, having a burst choice and necro/HB pressure depending on the situation.
    Oh well.

12. Current Frost DK on retail is actually very close to the same playstyle as 4.0 Frost, minus Hungering Cold.

But I get what you mean. 4.3 basically killed off Frost and Unholy became the spec to play :(.

First ... 24323334