1. *insert a unique hilarious title*

So i met those awesome people not long ago... and decided to dedicate my 1st world of warcraft fanart to them ;D

so there ya go, the four of us, looking all posh in our fancy outfits

(a drawing with a pencil and a very basic color editing with photoshop)

you guys rock ;)

TimberWolf5871
    Very not bad.

3. I like it ^^. This goes to show WoW isnt just entertainment, it has an essense of real life too, something called love and friendship :D. Hope you carry it forth in the real life too!

4. Thanks :) and hell yeah, draenei chicks are sexy by nature :X

5. I really like it!
    I can't think of a unique hilarious title... when it comes to titles I always think of favorite songs and lyrics ->

"Look at this photograph
    Everytime I do it makes me laugh
    How did our eyes get so red
    And what the hell is on Joey's head"

:)

P.S. Very true, the draenei chick is gorgeus, I would like to see more drawings of her!

6. Shoulda added the in-game character names above their heads just for the memory's sake. But other than that, really sweet. :)

7. This is just epic, no other word very very nice

8. I really like it!:P Keep drawing from your friend list ;)

9. Very cool.Keep up the good work :)
    Try drawing horde characters too :D

10. Very nice work, post more if you have created more.

Regards,

11. Oh wow thanks, the comments on this one actually made me wanna do more wow fanarts :D

I love it! It's one of those rough-designed pictures that just look good, like something a real Blizzard conceptual artist would design for perhaps a banner or side icon to accompany a post on their website. What did you use the color in the characters?
    Woha what a compliment :X well thanks a lot! i just used basic brushes in photoshop to give the taste of the colors so each character will get her uniqueness...

Very cool.Keep up the good work :)
    Try drawing horde characters too :D
    Haha it's a bit less fun since my current characters are all alliance so i'll have to draw strangers.. but sure... someday i might :)

Drazio
    Nice one! :D good job.