1. PVP: How do rogues do in Arena and what are main specs?

Just recovered my account from Molten and wanted to make a rogue and see how they're doing in Cata. I've never played cata before so I'm wondering are they underpowered, Overpowered or middle of the road? Which spec is most viable?

2. subtlety is mostly played and called overpowered but as far as i play it(2 years in sub spec) good teams can counter it.
    assasination rogues seems to pop out more and more and with pve gear they do quite insane damage, but lack mobility A LOT.
    combat is the most underestimated of all them i played it for 2 years reached 2k rating without much effort but well i would say it requires really a lot of skill to be mastered and good arena partner not to break your insanely long stuns. to play combat you MUST be full cata or you wont be able to play it(scales with gear really much).
    for a person who never played cata before i recomend going for subtlety becouse its most popular and easiest to play(but probably hardest to master)

3. Ok neat. I'm extremely familiar with Assassination and that's always been my favorite in WotLK live, and I've got a lot of coins so I might just gear out a mut rogue and call it a day.

4. Rogues are extremely strong.

You have alot of cc, on demand burst on a very short CD which can provide utility, alot of mobility.

If you add PVE gear you do the most disgusting damage, add axes even more so, as well as having alot of survivability (Dismantle, CoS, Evasion, Combat)
    Other specs arent so good, Combat is very gimmicky in my opinion, but I won games up to 2700 mmr on old warsong.

5. July 3, 2015  
    Combat is very gimmicky in my opinion, but I won games up to 2700 mmr on old warsong.

hehe told you combat is underestimated :)))))))))) people dont understand its power when you have full pve geared paladin with you :)))))))

6. July 3, 2015  
    Combat is very gimmicky in my opinion, but I won games up to 2700 mmr on old warsong.

hehe told you combat is underestimated :)))))))))) people dont understand its power when you have full pve geared paladin with you :)))))))
    Was playing rogue disc, accidently queued a game vs feral disc - rather easy win actually. 7 second kidney & fear feral into 5 second gouge & spam mana burn.

Ret in full pve should solo anyway, doesn't exactly need help!!

7. July 5, 2015  
    ret in full pve should solo? buble? vanish and bear form druid to defend against wings after buble wears off say hello to stun train

8. July 5, 2015  
    pre-warsong coming back, I got 2.2 on a 60k priest because my partner (full pve ret) solod most games for me.

Seen him kill ferals through all defensives.