1. Sub or Assassination PvP: BiS gearing up question

So i've got a chunk of coins to burn from my account recovery from Molten and would love to fully gear out a rogue. I've looked through the forums but I can't seem to find an upto date BiS list.. My favorite playstyle was always mut assassination but I hear that sub rogues are all the craze these days.. Can someone give me solid advice on BiS gear (weapons and then are we using pvp gear or PvE offset or what?) I have around 120ms latency on average, sometimes a little lower.

2. July 3, 2015  
    SUB: if you're VERY skilled go sub (super high skill cap)AND if you want to do competetive pvp (arenas)
    assa: better at bgs AND ranked bgs in arenas any decent team will survive its burst and kite it till the end of time(but its very posible to reach high arena rating with it).
    if you want to play assa in arenas you need partner who could help you with your movement (paladin, holy priest) i played as holy priest with BiS assa rogue partner we managed to get that 2200 rating in 2 days (i am still full ruthless).

pffff combat is still best (4 years rogue, 2 of them combat pvp <3)