1. Still cant understood why people play Death Knights -.-

2. 0,43 best part

I mean i stopped watching after that ^^

3. May 4, 2013  
    Really? Who is that pala guy? He needed 22-25 secs and ZEALOTRY to finally get inquisition which should be up as fast as possible and kept all the time. He didnt use any skill priority, you picked some random "from the street"? You, on the other hand, trink somewhere around 3rd sec of HoJ.
    You are obviously some pvp elite who knows and beats everything.
    So I would just like to point out that rets shouldnt even use inquisition atm since it increases dmg from HoW and Exorcism only.point proven here.
    And judgement dmg censure dmg divine purpose bug etc.
    OT good vid illy. :D

4. May 4, 2013  
    You are obviously some pvp elite who knows and beats everything.
    So I would just like to point out that rets shouldnt even use inquisition atm since it increases dmg from HoW and Exorcism only.point proven here.
    And judgement dmg censure dmg divine purpose bug etc.
    OT good vid illy. :D
    Inquisition is ****ty atm, so bad it's not even on my bars.

I am impressed at Ily and if she doesnt mind I wouldnt mind 1v1ing her on my pala :)

5. May 4, 2013  
    Not to mention the 6 considelated buffs^^

6. Illianah if u have a lil of a respec do a new vid with a new duel vs me,I wasnt even using bubble and **** and we did only 1 duel which proves nothing,u were ruth gear i was vic.Damn.

7. I love Sargeras drama, screw Ezel, you guys are better.

8. I love Sargeras drama, screw Ezel, you guys are better.
    I love bringing back old posts. Screw new posts, old ones are more...pale...

9. i stopped watching after that useless grip

10. i loved it.

i totaly understand why you are considered best dk on realm.
    i liked the use of ams and grip in this duel.

keep it up

11. i loved it.

i totaly understand why you are considered best dk on realm.
    i liked the use of ams and grip in this duel.

keep it up
    dogroth went ham

12. Illianah if u have a lil of a respec do a new vid with a new duel vs me,I wasnt even using bubble and **** and we did only 1 duel which proves nothing,u were ruth gear i was vic.Damn.
    Do you even know why I made this video for you? Remember when you dueled me when I was in frost spec last 4.0.6. Our duel lasted 5 min each and you spam wog more often than you do damage. Then you called me a b**ch and you were so big headed that you said no one would defeat you not even wohl members cuz you were the best.

And I wasn't full ruthless in that video. I was still vicious geared like you (first week of 4.3.4) Good thing you didn't bubble, cuz it would add up more to your humiliation.

I respect every player who deserves it. But if someone doesn't respect me as a player, I can be the biggest b**ch you will ever face. So next time, play nice.

13. I can be the biggest b**ch .
    I love *****ez. Booty ones.

14. duel

humiliation
    i loled and this message is too short idk why

First 1234 Last