1. i loled and this message is too short idk why
    I also got one for you when you were with that hunter. I guess an uber-pro like you can lose to an uber-noob like me huh?

2. Im Kinda confused why you think it's an achievement to beat a double DPS comp as Hpala/UHDK.. I really don't get it. It's like a 99% Guaranteed win.

3. Im Kinda confused why you think it's an achievement to beat a double DPS comp as Hpala/UHDK.. I really don't get it. It's like a 99% Guaranteed win.
    I wasn't unholy dk at that match. I don't consider it as an achievement. I just wanted to say that im so noob compared to guetal, yet I still win. He has the upper hand, he was unholy I was frost, his hunter can CC my paladin partner all the time. He should win cuz he's pro. Having a healer team against a double dps comp is not always 99% win jyx.

Why do you consider everything I post is an achievement of mine?

4. I wasn't unholy dk at that match. I don't consider it as an achievement. I just wanted to say that im so noob compared to guetal, yet I still win. He has the upper hand, he is unholy im frost, his hunter can CC my paladin partner all the time. He should win cuz he's pro.

Why do you consider everything I post is an achievement of mine?
    Because the way you always word things it makes it out that your really proud of yourself.

I dont know why you even bother arguing, you have nothing to prove to anyone, even more so when it's only molten. You wanted to be serious about PvP you'd be on retail.

5. I also got one for you when you were with that hunter. I guess an uber-pro like you can lose to an uber-noob like me huh?
    HAHAHAHHAHAHHA , really you're a joke , ever heard of capping ?

Nice tryhard we got here.

I don't even remember facing you just to tell you how a non-important bug you are to me , just a trash molten player liek everyone else wannabe PvP-er.

Now go hide that screenshot somewhere safe.

P.S. I was capping with a hunter that can't even land a trap.

Kerrigan270
    HAHAHAHHAHAHHA , really you're a joke , ever heard of capping ?

Nice tryhard we got here.

I don't even remember facing you just to tell you how a non-important bug you are to me , just a trash molten player liek everyone else wannabe PvP-er.

Now go hide that screenshot somewhere safe.

P.S. I was capping with a hunter that can't even land a trap.
    In my own opinion. You just got owned by a noob and make excuses.

7. right i need excuses to justify my self to you pve players on molten.

zerofukzgiven

Kerrigan270
    right i need excuses to justify my self to you pve players on molten.

zerofukzgiven
    PvE players? Where?

and what the hell is this "zerofukzgiven"? From what tard language is that from?

9. [YT]7eK628VOvoM[/YT]
    fak dat grip @ start rank 1
    diseases rank 1
    trinket hoj, sit rep rank 1
    why hide binds? jk no binds

can't tell who's more dog

10. Why you guys screen ending screens and duells and such things?
    Is this a trend? Do i have to screen matches to be cool? Only wins or looses aswell?

Btt: Nice video and keybinds. How you can play with Keybinds on A and D btw? I need them to turn my character.
    Keep the good work up and dont get too much trolled by all this jelly haters. They just cant stand that you are better than them.

11. Why you guys screen ending screens and duells and such things?
    Is this a trend? Do i have to screen matches to be cool? Only wins or looses aswell?

Btt: Nice video and keybinds. How you can play with Keybinds on A and D btw? I need them to turn my character.
    Keep the good work up and dont get too much trolled by all this jelly haters. They just cant stand that you are better than them.
    le rank juan trollzor

stop trolling hardcore , dem braindead playaz think ur serious :/

12. le rank juan trollzor

stop trolling hardcore , dem braindead playaz think ur serious :/
    Doggiedog rank 1 also, JK DC MY AMS UMAD :D

Btw Guetal, you gotta perform Harakiri now to regain your honor or live a shameful life of ronin ninja.

PickindimJr
    i dont know any of you but i really enjoy this show...

14. Doggiedog rank 1 also, JK DC MY AMS UMAD :D

Btw Guetal, you gotta perform Harakiri now to regain your honor or live a shameful life of ronin ninja.

The only wrong thing with this picture is that dog**** Metallica's album name.

First 1234 Last