1. ilyanah(Unholy) Vs Domiron(Retribution) 1v1

[YT]7eK628VOvoM[/YT]

2. Well, I mean, Unholy beats Rets in 1v1 most of the time.

You trinketed the first HoJ late, although it wasn't a big deal since he didn't put out **** for damage.

Overall, decent.

3. Same, late on 1st HoJ is something I too noticed.

Also I have a query, does AMZ/AMS help against ret palas? If so, what component of their dmg output is stopped by it, thanks :)

Good vid, glad to know UDK is fixed/viable in 4.3 :)

PS: You have not yet edited your sig to include the vid :D

4. Same, late on 1st HoJ is something I too noticed.

Also I have a query, does AMZ/AMS help against ret palas? If so, what component of their dmg output is stopped by it, thanks :)

Good vid, glad to know UDK is fixed/viable in 4.3 :)

PS: You have not yet edited your sig to include the vid :D
    AMS/AMZ mitigates Seal damage, Judgement, mastery damage, and 40% of his TV damage. AMS also immunes HoJ and Repentance.

5. AMS/AMZ mitigates Seal damage, Judgement, mastery damage, and 40% of his TV damage. AMS also immunes HoJ and Repentance.
    Ah ok, thanks a lot for helping out :)

6. Ah ok, thanks a lot for helping out :)
    Oh, I forgot. Exo damage too, mitigates that.

7. unnecessary movements preventing autoattacks
    waste of an AMZ - if you're to use it,then use it during wings not afterwards.
    bad ret paladin using wings before even doing some actual damage.

8. its called fighting with style... i love moving around an enemy so fast it makes them panic and show their backs.

His wings is his only weapon against me though.

9. Basically what he's saying is that you can still strafe around your target while staying facing him and in melee range. The only time you should really need to kite a Ret is when his SS procs, so he can't get any decent Holy Power gen.

10. Because healing yourself for under 100k as a dps is too clich?®....

11. Really? Who is that pala guy? He needed 22-25 secs and ZEALOTRY to finally get inquisition which should be up as fast as possible and kept all the time. He didnt use any skill priority, you picked some random "from the street"? You, on the other hand, trink somewhere around 3rd sec of HoJ.

Btw exorcism is horribly bugged and does maybe 1/3 of normal dmg. Btw divine purpose is bugging even more than it was on 4.0.6 - you can almost never use it if you dont have at least 1 holy power.

Edited to make it less offensive, since one inapropriate word can end up here with warning or something worse.. like immediately after calling jyx's new guild bad. Uhh.

Also, friendly advice: hurry up and make some 1v1 with feral. Now with bleeds not working at all you may even beat some and have some glory on forums! Yeah!

12. Nice job with you ams during lichborne. That paladin aint good.

13. unnecessary movements preventing autoattacks
    waste of an AMZ - if you're to use it,then use it during wings not afterwards.
    bad ret paladin using wings before even doing some actual damage.
    Why wings should be used after dealing "some actual damage", and not when you are ready to use them and enemy is "naked" (your inq and hopefully dp proc up, enemy has used some of his defensive cds) ?

Rigid mind

123 ... Last