1. I really dont want to offend you but....

NONONONONONO

before you do a tutorial you should watch MANY tutorials yourself.
    this isnt even a basic tut. not even a showcase of smashing "s".

it just makes people worse. pls get some information about dks first and re do this tutorial.

just a honest advise.

2. HOW TO PLAY UNHOLY ?

first get leap , claw and gnaw all in auto

3. I really dont want to offend you but....

NONONONONONO

before you do a tutorial you should watch MANY tutorials yourself.
    this isnt even a basic tut. not even a showcase of smashing "s".

it just makes people worse. pls get some information about dks first and re do this tutorial.

just a honest advise.
    An* honest :c had to do it...

Hmm this makes me wanna watch it .-.

4. 1. The Death Knights that are good and knows to play don't watch tutorials.
    2. I saw many beginers that asked me to teach them so this is the main reason for posting this video.
    3. I understand that you don't like my video but I tried to make it easy to understand for any beginer not for experienced ones.
    4. How can this make the viewers play worse???
    :(

5. 1. The Death Knights that are good and knows to play don't watch tutorials.
    2. I saw many beginers that asked me to teach them so this is the main reason for posting this video.
    3. I understand that you don't like my video but I tried to make it easy to understand for any beginer not for experienced ones.
    4. How can this make the viewers play worse???
    Coz you dont even know the basics yourself.
    Its like you teaching kids 1+1 = 3

6. HOW TO PLAY UNHOLY ?

first get leap , claw and gnaw all in auto
    Inc n??1 global leap+gnaw, not that it matters in molten, since leap is bugged and you can rarely get a normal gnaw off...

7. B0mM3L,

please, you begin to exaggerate, don't come now with your maths problems please :-))).
    I think my tutorial is good enought for how to generate runic power, the burst, how to heal with death coil (there are lots of players that do not know this), lets be serious what is your problem? If you don't like it just ignore it it's easy enought and if you are such a good death knight player why do you need to watch a tutorial?? :)

8. 1. The Death Knights that are good and knows to play don't watch tutorials.

that alone proofs ur not good at all

9. Inc n??1 global leap+gnaw, not that it matters in molten, since leap is bugged and you can rarely get a normal gnaw off...
    actually leap alwais "worked" for me, but now, besides the buggs relating macros, pet abilities such as leap and gnaw dont work most of the time, and i mean, enraged leap doenst interrupt or freezes the target in place and gnaw goes a lot of times into cd without the target getting any stun

10. pet on defensive and all skills on auto-cast ..............lol
    spec is wrong, u need the 0 cost on mind freeze and need the ss glyph instead of dnd

a little tip, read the unholy frenzy tooltip cuz u obivously dont even know what it does

11. Am I the only DK on mol10 that has no issues with pet macros (gnaw/leap). Coz I'm hearing it off everyone that they don't work right but mines do :/

As for DarkTrans Leap. It does interupt, at least mines does.

12. God, this is possibly the worst guide in the world,

"Hey guys, let's spam plague strike to generate runic power along with chains of ice, that's what all the good dk's do. On top of that lets spam death coil heals on our pet when its at 100% hp, because of course, Unholy death knights aren't about pressure or anything"

/palm

13. Am I the only DK on mol10 that has no issues with pet macros (gnaw/leap). Coz I'm hearing it off everyone that they don't work right but mines do :/

As for DarkTrans Leap. It does interupt, at least mines does.
    i've actually tryed to click it in a mid of a fight and it still didnt work, go home

123 Last