1. Mmmmmmm I love me some fresh Sargeras drama.

2. Doggiedog rank 1 also, JK DC MY AMS UMAD :D

Btw Guetal, you gotta perform Harakiri now to regain your honor or live a shameful life of ronin ninja.
    roeg i mit hoved nomnomnomnom

3. I also got one for you when you were with that hunter. I guess an uber-pro like you can lose to an uber-noob like me huh?

looks like he lost to your healer

4. The only wrong thing with this picture is that dog**** Metallica's album name.
    soooo, u dont see anything wrong in this pic? ookk

overpaladin best holy eu, no judgement GG

meant to quote the image not u..,

5. Not sure either should i laugh or point at this moment.

Just cause you won someone you think is good or whatever you may think you're trying publicly to humilate him which is highly disgusting to me,you don't need to test anything that he said or what he said just cause you won him,there are tons of skilled people,and there is always better than some previous...this video is a joke...no offence but i see this video as a joke and title video to humilate someone cause you won them.Any skilled paladin who is decent could and would wipe the floor with you.
    PS: seriously grow up.This is childish.

but as it comes to vid 720 HD res for video it's not bad: intro music Red Star by birthday massacare you got
    a thumb there from me.You could have done this video 1080p not sure why you didn't but res would've been much better.

6. I also got one for you when you were with that hunter. I guess an uber-pro like you can lose to an uber-noob like me huh?

the fact your hpal did 0 damage that match made me lose hope in high rated arenas on Sargeras..

7. /facepalm on all these dramas.

-Equick

8. The only wrong thing with this picture is that dog**** Metallica's album name.
    You are damn right sir.

First ... 234