lawsonwade

Sargeras horde pvp

I am an alliance player and when it comes to BGs we blow. How bad does it seem horde are? for me personlly its like they win 90% of the time.

Pandaxxx
    Hordes win about every 10th BG..

lawsonwade
    So your saying it seems like horde blows in BGs too?

4. if u go with randons ya mostly of times ally loses! even if theres some good ppl they focus on pvp and =lose!
    so ya ally win rate 2/10! on sargeras!

5. as horde after update i did like 10 bgs won every single one of them.played for 3 weeks alliance won like 90% of bgs.its all about premade queue.or if you solo how luck you are.

Merqurios
    Since the patch horde seems to winn very often. But it really depends on the group. Before the patch every time i joined a bg there were at least 2 or 3 people below 100 hp people with 70k 80k etc green geared noobs which results us to lose very often. I almost forgot to mention it feels as if alliance always have healers.

Poodleguy
    horde crush alliance in bgs, both before and after :D why? because ally are a bunch of egos and the more mainstream faction, go to forums in sargeras and see how alliance behave :) not trashtalking, just the truth. If you want drama,rage etc. go alliance, if you want to enjoy the game go horde.

Also for people saying it is only after the update horde has been doing well, that is not true. If you are losing in horde it is only against premades or you aren't doing bgs at the right time. At night when the american horde come online you win all night. Also in the early morning. Anyway peace out.

8. horde crush alliance in bgs, both before and after :D why? because ally are a bunch of egos
    Oh the irony...

For the record I've won 130 out of the 160 battlegrounds I've played with my aliance druid so I don't think you should be the one talking 'bout who's good and who's not. Yes I've played with premades but that has been 10-20 max BGs all the other time I was only dependant on my team and myself. And yes those battlegrounds have all been played before the update. Give it time and the aliance will reach its maximum potential but with those queues I'd expect that to happen in August.

As always it's time that makes the differance as with time people gain experience.

9. horde crush alliance in bgs, both before and after :D why? because ally are a bunch of egos and the more mainstream faction, go to forums in sargeras and see how alliance behave :) not trashtalking, just the truth. If you want drama,rage etc. go alliance, if you want to enjoy the game go horde.

Also for people saying it is only after the update horde has been doing well, that is not true. If you are losing in horde it is only against premades or you aren't doing bgs at the right time. At night when the american horde come online you win all night. Also in the early morning. Anyway peace out.
    lol talks the guys who was asking if going ally was a good idea! your kinda correct anyway! XD

Poor allys most of the times dont have a clue wath to do in a bg!
    Yay lest go all midle and get the flag!
    10 minuts later figting 4 hordes in the midle suported by a holypali =
    yay we got the flag!
    Ohh wait now what? #$% Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu we dont have bases!

RageQuit...... u guys suck!
    Thats usualy the common ally bgs!

Gravelord

Sargeras PvP is crap if you solo queue( you lose 90% of the time), why is that becouse Horde is played on every private server by half braindead Eastern Europe people(I am too from Eastern Europe but i am descent) who just get their lvl 85 toon and kepp going BG so they get gear or just ruin gameplay for others by staying afk on the other hand, one of the best players for PvP are Horde and if you go premade's you will probably win 80% of the time.
    About Arena it is somewhat decent only bad thing is that there arent many teams in 3v3.

Poodleguy
    lol talks the guys who was asking if going ally was a good idea! your kinda correct anyway! XD

Poor allys most of the times dont have a clue wath to do in a bg!
    Yay lest go all midle and get the flag!
    10 minuts later figting 4 hordes in the midle suported by a holypali =
    yay we got the flag!
    Ohh wait now what? #$% Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu we dont have bases!

RageQuit...... u guys suck!
    Thats usualy the common ally bgs!
    yes but if u read my posts right, i wanted to go to alliance for a change, not to win bgs XD...I don't see how this has anything to do with that :D

12. Poddle I don't agree with you with the alliance - rage whatever and horde enjoying the game. You seperate these two factions like it has the power of "persona" of people everybody is different really.

13. You can't compare something like this ... every 5 - 10 min some bg starts and some ends so you can't simple Compare which faction is better in bgs ;)

14. No matter what side your on it's complete luck.

I used to solo que on horde and it was 50/50 if we wont.

I solo que on alliance and it's the same.

The only difference that can be made is a premade.

15. idk about horde....back on 4.0.6 i played as a H didnt have premades or etc and we lost every single bg

yet its the same with ally...its not the faction that is better or worse..its the players, for some reason ppl are stupid beyond understanding
    if they see a famous player or a geared one, they all follow him regardless of the battlegrounds objectives
    tbh i didnt know 20 honor > 100 or 160 but meh...stupidity at its finest

its the same with classes and roles...ppl always play whats OP no matter their skill with that specific class and role
    did arenas today in 340 ilvl (starter pvp gear) with a starter dk...we owned the **** out of vic mages/rogues/dks mainly because they have no ideea how to play their classes...but as long as its OP who cares

12 Last