Baraked

Does Alliance or Horde Win Battlegrounds More?

So does the Alliance or the Horde win Battlegrounds more often on Sargeras?

2. It's either way .. Imo i'd say 58 Alliance , 42 horde

3. May 4, 2013  
    Njastarr
    Not true i have done 7 bg on my character on horde and lost 1 due dirty alliance dk exploits :P
    so i would say that on sargeras horde wins more but it also depends on luck.

4. May 4, 2013  
    who cares who wins or lose? its the honorable kills that matters!

5. May 4, 2013  

6. May 4, 2013  
    Good players don't ask these questions. They are too busy winning. My vote is you play alliance.

7. May 4, 2013  

8. May 4, 2013  
    extremelyg
    Alliance typically has at least 2 healers. Horde might have 1. If Horde would learn to kill the healers, we'd have an easier time of it. The win loss ratio is fairly even as I play Horde. A lot depends on the time of day it seems.

I can tell by the names on the Alliance side how difficult the BG will be. There are only two names I hate to see:

Svetox (warrior) - can be killed if you peel off his healer
    Makeme (rogue) - never beat him 1v1

9. May 5, 2013  

Horde

Definately Horde, here is a typical Ally bg

10. May 5, 2013  
    Definately horde my arse.

I play both sides with several fully geared toons and it is usely like this, before 12:00pm eu time most of the times horde, during the day alliance, after 12am usely horde.

In the weekends it used to be horde most of the but now it varies.

Splonge dont talk bs with ur eos storm photo, that is not a typical ally situation as i am in a alliance pvp guild and it usely the other way around.

On a side note, get some gear noob, we hate people under 100k that are fully buffed! :D

11. May 5, 2013  
    isnt that hard to buy the crafted pvp gear from ah,

12. May 5, 2013  
    Cant make crafted pvp gear anymore, and that is my alt, and mad?

13. May 5, 2013  
    Definately Horde, here is a typical Ally bg
    I'd say that your screenshot is what a typical bad BG looks like when horribly undergeared players join... Basically non-premade BGs tend to look like that and it equally hurts both sides at certain times of the day. Moreover, you don't exactly have a right to complain when you're part of the problem on the BG and act more as dead weight. You know full well you're being carried since you'll be easily dealt with by most players with relatively decent gear.

14. May 5, 2013  
    I'd say that your screenshot is what a typical bad BG looks like when horribly undergeared players join... Basically non-premade BGs tend to look like that and it equally hurts both sides at certain times of the day. Moreover, you don't exactly have a right to complain when you're part of the problem on the BG and act more as dead weight.
    Agree'd I mean the guy has 80k Life BUFFED.

I mean come on, least farm some PvE gear at least. And I mean come on your using a polearm >.>

There is The bloodied boots and Belt on the AH. Maybe you should go get them.

15. May 5, 2013  
    Agree'd I mean the guy has 80k Life BUFFED.

I mean come on, least farm some PvE gear at least. And I mean come on your using a polearm >.>

There is The bloodied boots and Belt on the AH. Maybe you should go get them.
    What is funny is that these guys you end up carrying are usually the guys who whine constantly on global about how alliance/horde suck at BGs etc... Well of course your BG is likely to be on the losing end when you yourself are deadweight.

Seriously if you're joining a BG without any resilience whatsoever, or so minimal that it is negligible, all I can say is FU :D I think the biggest issue with BG queues is unlike Random Dungeons they don't have certain ilvl requirements to enter said Dungeon so that fresh newbies take BGs as opportunities for free gear via honor.

Any case don't bother asking which side wins more its a matter of do you have a proper guild or group of friends geared enough that are willing to join a BG with you? Because that honestly makes all the difference and negates the whole alliance or horde dilemma, the less greenies on the battlefield the better.

123 ... Last