1. May 5, 2013  
    Ilyanah if ur so good why ur premade always loses bg vs me...
    Maybe that wasnt a premade. Maybe you saw a different ilyanah. Many ppl copying my name these days. Im not so good. Im just and average player, normal player.

2. May 5, 2013  

3. May 5, 2013  
    I've come across a belf warrior called Bellcross..... i made sure i destroyed him!!

4. May 5, 2013  
    Grymninja
    Kay listen up guys.

Holy DK can solo > any 2's comp. I can get to 4k on AT with my holy dk and no partner. :|

Spoiler: Show
    jk

5. May 5, 2013  
    I've come across a belf warrior called Bellcross..... i made sure i destroyed him!!
    i saw him in a dungeon i was like "wut?,really?" O.o

6. May 5, 2013  
    I think I killed a blood elf called Bellcros once. I don't really know who the original one is , but blood elf warriors I WILL not tolerate.

7. May 5, 2013  
    I've never even heard of another Bellcross on the server tho :/

First I've seen of him in 2 years of playing on molten

8. May 5, 2013  
    go guys que 3v3 we will be waiting u !

9. May 5, 2013  
    yea u are probably new to world of warcraft,enjoy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh1hSV1mwQM
    And I just wasted 5 minutes of my life watching that... Your lucky im ill and can't be arsed to insult you some more.

10. May 5, 2013  
    yea u should watch whole clip,couse when i played wow u were playing with goats on field u fat ****
    I did bore myself with the full thing, but so much ego was coming out of it, even compared to my standards.

Talking about goats, your the dreanei... Space Goat...

11. May 5, 2013  
    Is this real life? This video has ego tripping written all over it. Ironically, you're the one on here always telling "kids" to get out of the house/get a life and not take WoW so seriously. Quite amusing considering you play on a couple of different private servers with an army of fully geared toons. Oh and I think advertising is bannable, that of which your video contains. You sure did put a lot of effort into this video, considering you "don't even take this game seriously", so it seems to me you contradict yourself an awful lot.

No hate bruz, I'm stating the obvious. Got a problem? Good, I don't care. However, I will commend you on your efforts to please this community.

Oh, and did I mention it's a private server? Private servers everywhere.

12. May 5, 2013  
    y y u best we all suck lol,im lazy to read what one kid says,nvm im off this thread
    No your not too lasy, you have god knows how many toons over how many servers.

You know Swiz is right and your just trying to run away withy your tail between yoru legs.

13. May 5, 2013  
    Maybe that wasnt a premade. Maybe you saw a different ilyanah. Many ppl copying my name these days. Im not so good. Im just and average player, normal player.
    I'm sure it was your premade. Too lazy to look for your quote but it was like: When you go in bg with WOHL premade its 99% win.
    Why I'm always in this 1% :<
    Ilyanah, Drainerx and some others but idk every player name from you guild. I've just seen more.
    And I wasn't with some top players...
    Epicbazookax - 80k hp Hunter
    Riverglitch - Full Vici DK
    Klandezsback - 2.5k Resi Warr
    That was my premade and u still lost :<

14. May 5, 2013  
    y y u best we all suck lol,im lazy to read what one kid says,nvm im off this thread
    Your incompetence to provide any sort of argument baffles me as to why you would consider me a kid. You literally have the grammar of an 11 year old kid. Yes, I'm glad you know your time's up on the forums. I guess it's time for bed for you. Or maybe you'd like to go and play on the other 19 private servers you are affiliated with. I never said I am the best, nor did I say you all sucked, that's just you making an assumption so that you'd have some sort of base to back your petty insults.

15. May 5, 2013  
    swiz ? whats that lol,idk if anyone of u have problems lets talk on skype or something im lazy to chat with internet hooligans this way :)
    Like I would ever give your my skype. You throw insults at me on here, why would you be a two faced bastard and want to talk to me on skype?

First 1234 Last