1. May 5, 2013  
    If you are good player, you don't have to spend 5 seconds trying not get interrupter, when you have 10 other spells to do some large damage. I did tons of fake casts, thats just ending of clicps. Well its not in me, thats Nelthario, 2.6k mmr teams and half of those teams are "Elite" gear. This video is just about shamy burst 4.3.4. If you ever played shaman then you know how much macros you need and other ****. So far I saw 2 good elemental shamans on Neltharion. Only resto fegs, witch req /played 3 days to get 2200 3v3.
    > Good player
    > Crutches off 2x damage.

2. May 5, 2013  
    If you are good player, you don't have to spend 5 seconds trying not get interrupter, when you have 10 other spells to do some large damage. I did tons of fake casts, thats just ending of clicps. Well its not in me, thats Nelthario, 2.6k mmr teams and half of those teams are "Elite" gear. This video is just about shamy burst 4.3.4. If you ever played shaman then you know how much macros you need and other ****. So far I saw 2 good elemental shamans on Neltharion. Only resto fegs, witch req /played 3 days to get 2200 3v3.
    If you're a good player you could've fake casted in the entire video instead of making an excuse saying it's the ending of the clip.

3. May 5, 2013  
    Sorry but 0 skill shown on this video.
    Actually this is the most facerolling **** I've ever seen.

4. May 5, 2013  
    And thats how ''pro'' players get gear and high rating on bugten. Even the combo sux balls, but wins txs to abusing. Anyway thats the reason i left molten....

5. May 5, 2013  
    rouge90
    prob you get one-shoted by him, thats why so much hate :) and shamans damage is not bugged and he is not abusing anything, GJ again ivo!

6. May 5, 2013  
    Just one thing. Or maybe two.
    1. You haven't beated top 10 teams , all I can see is bunch of bottom 10 teams trying to AMS your healling stream totem. Make it more challenging next time , unbind the chain lightining ( if you have it binded ).

2. You're talking about resto shamans being baddies and getting 2200 in 3s , facerolling etc. And you're playing one by yourself this season , which is pretty lame if you ask me. Less egotripping more fake casts.

Peace.

7. May 5, 2013  
    even with that dmg...u are still dodging me...get balls and que against me

8. May 5, 2013  
    We have seen your skills the last MIP, where u got raped by pvpers from warsong.

9. May 5, 2013  
    prob you get one-shoted by him, thats why so much hate :) and shamans damage is not bugged and he is not abusing anything, GJ again ivo!
    So what is this? http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....&vbug_id=10035

And all elemental shamans were so busy exploiting it(proof is right in-front of you), no one reported it.

And if some one reports fulmination, That would be great.

10. May 5, 2013  
    We have seen your skills the last MIP, where u got raped by pvpers from warsong.
    Wut, ivoga didn't play back then.

11. May 5, 2013  
    ye he did and got owned...he played spicy chicken cleave

12. May 5, 2013  
    I saw a drunkz team on stream during the 2nd MIT playing spellcleave vs rmp which resulted in the RMP winning.

13. May 5, 2013  
    Now if you could please report all those overscaling spells on the bugtracker that would be great.
    Haha, shamans bugged, on ferals thread you also stated their dmg was bugged while its too low now on sargeras (compare it to fixed state on warsong). But i saw you blood in bg, so blood dk damage is fine, right?

Moreover, say something about frost, who ate nerfs on every single ability, yet their dmg on those skills is now like 1/3 higher than before, with roughly same gear.... any thoughts?

14. May 5, 2013  
    Haha, shamans bugged, on ferals thread you also stated their dmg was bugged while its too low now on sargeras (compare it to fixed state on warsong). But i saw you blood in bg, so blood dk damage is fine, right?

Moreover, say something about frost, who ate nerfs on every single ability, yet their dmg on those skills is now like 1/3 higher than before, with roughly same gear.... any thoughts?
    Can type your thoughts in an order so they make sense ?

15. May 5, 2013  
    Can type your thoughts in an order so they make sense ?

Yeah, they dont make sense till you figure out how to answer.... or thread dies :)

First 1234 ... Last