1. May 5, 2013  
    0 sense
    He's not supposed to do even half of that damage with chain lightning and fulmination but here you are saying I "WILL" do/be something out of nowhere for the love of his class.
    And blood dk damage is completely innocent.

You got farmed and started to bug abuse.

2. May 5, 2013  
    Haha, shamans bugged, on ferals thread you also stated their dmg was bugged while its too low now on sargeras (compare it to fixed state on warsong). But i saw you blood in bg, so blood dk damage is fine, right?

Moreover, say something about frost, who ate nerfs on every single ability, yet their dmg on those skills is now like 1/3 higher than before, with roughly same gear.... any thoughts?
    Wth are you talking??
    Frost is buffed, check the patch notes. Frost is the new fury warrior.Kill or die.

But yeah, blood is ridiculous atm.

3. May 5, 2013  
    Wth are you talking??
    Frost is buffed, check the patch notes. Frost is the new fury warrior.Kill or die.

But yeah, blood is ridiculous atm.

4.2:

Obliterate base damage has been reduced to 150% weapon damage, down from 160%.
    Might of the Frozen Wastes now increases two-handed weapon damage by 3/7/10%, down from 4/8/12%.

In 4.1 frost strike was buffed from 110% to 130%, so ye i wasnt entirely right in my post. But its dmg increase in game seems way higher than that.

4. May 5, 2013  
    4.2:

Obliterate base damage has been reduced to 150% weapon damage, down from 160%.
    Might of the Frozen Wastes now increases two-handed weapon damage by 3/7/10%, down from 4/8/12%.

In 4.1 frost strike was buffed from 110% to 130%, so ye i wasnt entirely right in my post. But its dmg increase in game seems way higher than that.
    Frost dk(especially DW) ditches obliterate, so you were completely wrong. Frost DW burst is and should be high. However blood dk over dps's me(frost) in rdf. Which indeed is ******ed.

Also howling blast gets a buff(20% extra).

5. May 5, 2013  
    Frost dk(especially DW) ditches obliterate, so you were completely wrong. Frost DW burst is and should be high. However blood dk over dps's me(frost) in rdf. Which indeed is ******ed.

Also howling blast gets a buff(20% extra).
    Howling blast damage is bugged. A bug gives dks 200% times haste.

http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....w&vbug_id=9151

"HB still needs some numbers tuning at the moment to avoid be OP on aoe and potentionally abusive on PVP" Said by a QA team guy

http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....w&vbug_id=9691

Giving dks 200% haste

6. May 5, 2013  
    this is as legit as it gets, if you are actually top 10 then this is embarresing for whichever realm you play on i didn't spend time to check it, you litterally have 15 binds and have lava burst on =. i'm done lmfao

7. May 5, 2013  
    TjaycGlobox
    this is as legit as it gets, if you are actually top 10 then this is embarresing for whichever realm you play on i didn't spend time to check it, you litterally have 15 binds and have lava burst on =. i'm done lmfao
    this lollololo

those cata players man

8. May 5, 2013  
    how is one shot casting 10 spells in a row?

9. May 5, 2013  
    It's not top 10, not even close :p

Howling blast damage is bugged. A bug gives dks 200% times haste.

http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....w&vbug_id=9151

"HB still needs some numbers tuning at the moment to avoid be OP on aoe and potentionally abusive on PVP" Said by a QA team guy

http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....w&vbug_id=9691

Giving dks 200% haste
    Did you even read the bugreport???
    That's not a hb bug it's feral instinct, also the second bug is from the unholy tree. And unholy is completely ****ed up atm, probably most bugged spec in molten. So just having 200% haste isn't that much of a deal if you (-) the other bugs.

Please just stop.

10. May 5, 2013  
    f*cking this. this has to be a troll. flame shock on - and lava burst on =, ppl letting him freecast all day errday, no mmr table shown anywhere in the video, "top10 teams" playing like 1.6k noobs.

reveal your shenanigans OP, this thread is already 10/10

Spoiler: Show
    primal strike bound to 3

11. May 5, 2013  
    Lava burst is "Q" and flame shock is "E" just options settings.
    This is 2,5k Neltharion MMR. (In video)
    Read again up "after" means i trolled day before and i win some of top 10 teams, after that I started recrod "shamy burst".
    So stop talking about something if you don't know, This is VIDEO ABOUT SHAMAN BURST. Stop talking about skils, or something else.
    Again "THIS IS VIDEO ABOUT SHAMAN BURST". You didnt even read, just: "bla bla bla bla bla"

12. May 5, 2013  
    First things first... Ivoga nice video, made me lol at that dmg.. it's not even sad how high those crits are, it's funny xD

Next thing all you "l33t skillzor" people... I didn't see anywhere in the topic or on the YouTube word "SKILL" so if you didn't figure it out by yourself it's an ENTERTAINING video, it supposed to be FUN (if you remember what's that).

Also who isn't OP right now? Hunter hitting 30-40k Chimeras on 4k Resil. Blood Dks hitting Mages (3.8k resil) 60k+ Death Strikes... Spriests (one word is nuff)... As I saw / heard from Retail that most OP classes in this patch are Rogues / Ferals / Mages are pretty much the weakest here on Molten atm. Feral Bear is nothing of a "raid boss" as it should be... etc etc etc...

Stop with the hate, "I'm pro, you're not", "I haz skill, you don't" etc... If you still think it's worth it, then go ahead may the Force or w/e help you.

P.s. If you see something is OP and you don't like, go and report it on BugTracker and pray it will be fixed soon.

13. May 5, 2013  
    First things first... Ivoga nice video, made me lol at that dmg.. it's not even sad how high those crits are, it's funny xD

Next thing all you "l33t skillzor" people... I didn't see anywhere in the topic or on the YouTube word "SKILL" so if you didn't figure it out by yourself it's an ENTERTAINING video, it supposed to be FUN (if you remember what's that).

Also who isn't OP right now? Hunter hitting 30-40k Chimeras on 4k Resil. Blood Dks hitting Mages (3.8k resil) 60k+ Death Strikes... Spriests (one word is nuff)... As I saw / heard from Retail that most OP classes in this patch are Rogues / Ferals / Mages are pretty much the weakest here on Molten atm. Feral Bear is nothing of a "raid boss" as it should be... etc etc etc...

Stop with the hate, "I'm pro, you're not", "I haz skill, you don't" etc... If you still think it's worth it, then go ahead may the Force or w/e help you.

P.s. If you see something is OP and you don't like, go and report it on BugTracker and pray it will be fixed soon.
    Syladis I ll buy you BEER! :)

14. May 5, 2013  
    Lava burst is "Q" and flame shock is "E" just options settings.
    This is 2,5k Neltharion MMR. (In video)
    Read again up "after" means i trolled day before and i win some of top 10 teams, after that I started recrod "shamy burst".
    So stop talking about something if you don't know, This is VIDEO ABOUT SHAMAN BURST. Stop talking about skils, or something else.
    Again "THIS IS VIDEO ABOUT SHAMAN BURST". You didnt even read, just: "bla bla bla bla bla"
    Grats, nice Shaman burst when CL is doing 320% of the normal damage and LB/Fulm are both overscaling from SP.

Stick to camping LM in Battlegrounds.

15. May 5, 2013  
    TjaycGlobox
    ok so u are big skill shaman but u didnt use your skill in this video cuz its fun video :))) oh ok then

First 12345 Last