1. May 5, 2013  
    First things first... Ivoga nice video, made me lol at that dmg.. it's not even sad how high those crits are, it's funny xD

Next thing all you "l33t skillzor" people... I didn't see anywhere in the topic or on the YouTube word "SKILL" so if you didn't figure it out by yourself it's an ENTERTAINING video, it supposed to be FUN (if you remember what's that).

Also who isn't OP right now? Hunter hitting 30-40k Chimeras on 4k Resil. Blood Dks hitting Mages (3.8k resil) 60k+ Death Strikes... Spriests (one word is nuff)... As I saw / heard from Retail that most OP classes in this patch are Rogues / Ferals / Mages are pretty much the weakest here on Molten atm. Feral Bear is nothing of a "raid boss" as it should be... etc etc etc...

Stop with the hate, "I'm pro, you're not", "I haz skill, you don't" etc... If you still think it's worth it, then go ahead may the Force or w/e help you.

P.s. If you see something is OP and you don't like, go and report it on BugTracker and pray it will be fixed soon.
    You got a point, so many ppl focus here on fapfap that they can judge someone or just how awesome they are and can't even realise that this video was made just for fun(atleast i supose) and not to show any kind of skill (or lack of it). HF and get a life.:)

2. May 5, 2013  
    Grats, nice Shaman burst when CL is doing 320% of the normal damage and LB/Fulm are both overscaling from SP.

Stick to camping LM in Battlegrounds.
    Amen to that.

3. May 6, 2013  
    That's "high-rated" Neltharion arenas for you
    i know right ^^^^^^

First of all that's a bg with lower geared players, and second the shaman has cataclysmic/400ivl+pve gear.
    that's true, half of players in BG on retail are shi.t geared so big damage isnt hard to get and they get a tons of buff.

and yeah i think chain lightning is bugged as hell

and where are the top 10 teams ? i didnt see them at all. oh wait, atleast i saw tons of **** dk/ret, how can they be so bad ? and this feral/rogue ? loljk.

4. May 6, 2013  
    now tell me how u beat top 10 teams and loosed all maches vs me rank 2..
    Because you are damn pro^^

5. May 6, 2013  
    This whole thread is Molten PvP summed up. Who ****ing cares what you think is skilled/not skilled. If you think he sucks, go climb rating and fight him.

On topic: Nice dps, always good to see a comp thats not dk/healer.

6. May 6, 2013  
    On topic: Nice dps, always good to see a comp thats not dk/healer.
    Better play ele/hpal, since it's so hard to play. No offense ivoga ^^

7. May 6, 2013  
    In the past, on retail
    [YT]TUA3JuRhNcA[/YT]

8. May 7, 2013  
    In the past, on retail
    [YT]TUA3JuRhNcA[/YT]
    what has this got to do with anything? lmao

9. May 7, 2013  
    what has this got to do with anything? lmao
    Nothing, just comparing 3k ele shaman with Molten "High rate" one.

10. May 7, 2013  
    Nothing, just comparing 3k ele shaman with Molten "High rate" one.
    Damage wise this thread's video beats DrainerX to a ratio of 3 : 1.

11. May 7, 2013  
    Damage wise this thread's video beats DrainerX to a ratio of 3 : 1.
    Skill wise Drainerx's video beats this thread's 30:1.

12. May 7, 2013  
    LOL high-rating arenas? Neltharion PvP is a goddamn joke then if this video is any indicator. Worst crap I've ever seen.

13. Just one thing. Or maybe two.
    1. You haven't beated top 10 teams , all I can see is bunch of bottom 10 teams trying to AMS your healling stream totem. Make it more challenging next time , unbind the chain lightining ( if you have it binded ).

2. You're talking about resto shamans being baddies and getting 2200 in 3s , facerolling etc. And you're playing one by yourself this season , which is pretty lame if you ask me. Less egotripping more fake casts.

Peace.
    Tell em cdew

multiblader
    damn you again re open this thread :D
    well there are good clips that Ivo made, this thread were only hate like ussual when every molten pvp-er from high rate post video/thread everybody spits

he uploaded last video on DrunKz youtube channel few weeks ago when he quit wow DUELS
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMyz...view=0&sort=dd

but this one BOOM is my favorite :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co0P8OhSLkU

First ... 2345 Last