1. May 4, 2013  

Newly Subtlety Rogue PVE 4.3.4

Which trinkets are good?

1. Fluid Death (still BiS?? )
    2. Essence of Cyclone or Unheeded Warning.

what are the next BiS trinkets?

Prime Glyphs:

Which one of these two??? Glyph of SnD or Glyph of Shadowdance (or glyph of eviscerate)

[glyph of backstab and hemorrhage are a must have]

2. May 4, 2013  
    Which trinkets are good?

1. Fluid Death (still BiS?? )
    2. Essence of Cyclone or Unheeded Warning.

what are the next BiS trinkets?

Prime Glyphs:

Which one of these two??? Glyph of SnD or Glyph of Shadowdance (or glyph of eviscerate)

[glyph of backstab and hemorrhage are a must have]
    Fluid death is still amazing so that's still bis. Other trinket essence is not that bad as sub, crit is your second stat but still, I'd rather use tia's grace and tol barad trink for burst fights for the reforge factor. Best trinket would be the one from nefarian, haste proc.

I use SnD, shadowdance ain't worth it in pve, 2 seconds is 1 extra ambush. I use SnD, Backstab and eviscerate in pve(hemorrage is horrible, around 1% of your dps).

3. Fluid death is still amazing so that's still bis. Other trinket essence is not that bad as sub, crit is your second stat but still, I'd rather use tia's grace and tol barad trink for burst fights for the reforge factor. Best trinket would be the one from nefarian, haste proc.

I use SnD, shadowdance ain't worth it in pve, 2 seconds is 1 extra ambush. I use SnD, Backstab and eviscerate in pve(hemorrage is horrible, around 1% of your dps).
    The extra 2 seconds on ShD increases the up time on the Debuff applied by AmB. 70% reduced armor even for 2 seconds longer + an extra AmB is good stuff. Though i wouldn't go with that till after I get enough gear to get my Haste high enough to wear I have no problems keeping SnD, RuP, and Recup up indefinitely. So SnD/Rup till you can keep them up without any problems then switch to Glyph of ShD.

4. The extra 2 seconds on ShD increases the up time on the Debuff applied by AmB. 70% reduced armor even for 2 seconds longer + an extra AmB is good stuff. Though i wouldn't go with that till after I get enough gear to get my Haste high enough to wear I have no problems keeping SnD, RuP, and Recup up indefinitely. So SnD/Rup till you can keep them up without any problems then switch to Glyph of ShD.
    Nice dig, post you quoted is 3 years old you moron.