Hi all,

Because all of you care only about World of Warcraft game and you don't actually care about health of your computer, I would like to help you keep your computer clean, so you won't have any problem playing this game.

Problems like lag, high latency (ms), FPS drop, wow error, strange shapes and colors, dc's, low responding, slow starting of game, etc.

Solution for problems related to bad hardware, slow CPU, low RAM, faulty graphic card or something similar yon won't find in this thread, it's in your head, and maybe.. wallet.

Lets start the guide!

First, there are few things you might wanna know.

• All software I'm going to use in my guide are totally free.
  • Some of these little programs might harm your computer if you use them without assistance. Feel free to ask me for help anytime, by PM or by reply on this post.
  • You won't lose any of your important data, like Documents, Pictures, Music, etc..
  • Your World of Warcraft game won't be corrupter, damaged, or deleted by any of this software.
  • This guide can only help you!

If you read the first part of notes, shutdown your game, and get some coffee, tea, bla bla, till you download all software we going to use in this guide. This won't take too long, it depends of your Internet Connection and Speed.

Please download all software from list bellow, and Save them inside one little folder to your Desktop. Name it Tools if you like ;)

Let me also put you some note about this list up. And yes, read that too. If you some day decide to start experiment on your computer, and you manually use this software, don't blame me for not reading description.

Spoiler: Show
TFC
TFC only cleans temp folders. TFC will not clean URL history, prefetch, or cookies. Depending on how often someone cleans their temp folders, their system hardware, and how many accounts are present, it can take anywhere from a few seconds to a minute or more. TFC will completely clear all temp files where other temp file cleaners may fail. TFC requires a reboot immediately after running. Be sure to save any unsaved work before running TFC.
Combofix
ComboFix is a program, created by sUBs, that scans your computer for known malware, and when found, attempts to clean these infections automatically. In addition to being able to remove a large amount of the most common and current malware, ComboFix also displays a report that can be used by trained helpers to remove malware that is not automatically removed by the program.
CCleaner
CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware! :)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start.

Nice. We finished first part of introduction dark side, let's go in now!

This is how your Tools folder should look when all downloads are completed.

Please install two marked items, and after that you can delete installation files if you don't need them anymore, like I did.

You're now ready to begin cleaning your awesome computer!

1st - We going to use TFC, because it's not big file, and it have only one job to do, but it's pretty big job, you'll see.

• Run TFC from your Tools folder, I prefer Right Click > Run As Administrator, or just by Double-Click it.
  • Now, SAVE and shut down all other windows, programs or games you have in background or minimized, because they will be terminated until TFC finish.
  • Okay, press Start button and process shall begin!

• After cleaning is done, you'll be prompted to restart your computer, and everything will be just fine. There is no bad side of this tool so don't be scared!

2nd - Run Combofix. It's not big, and you need Administrator account to use it if you don't have permission on your own. I do!

• Disable, Stop or Pause your Antivirus program.
  • Run Combofix from your Tools folder, I prefer Right Click > Run As Administrator, or just by Double-Click it.
  • Accept the Disclaimer.
  • When it's run, you'll see how it looks like. Try not to use any other windows until it's done. Your Internet Connection will also be turned off and on again, but this program.

• When it pass "few" stages you'll get Notepad report window.
  • Note: Don't scare if you don't see background of your Desktop, if you don't see icons, or Start button, it's normal until this program finish everything is going to be just fine.
  • When it finish, you'll see Log file on your screen (C: > ComboFix.txt), close it or read if you want, because we ain't gonna try any experiment!
  • Note: Your computer might restart few times, at begin, or at the end of scanning. Or maybe, it you're not badly infected, like me, you'll do it normal without restarting.

3rd -
Run CCleaner.

• On first page, you'll already be in Cleaner tab, click Analyse > after it completes, press Run Cleaner.
  • Click on Registry tab at left side > Click Scan for Issue, and after that Fix selected issues. Click on button like picture bellow. There is no need to backup registry, but in any case, you can. Personally I never did.

• Click on Tools tab on left side > Uninstall. Now, it's all about you. Think twice did you used any of that programs on list, and if you didn't played "Call of Duty" for half of year, get rid of it!
  • Click on Tools tab on left side > Choose Startup.
  • This is hard part. If you have some strange startup things, like "MyWebSearch Toolbar", "Ask.com", and any other annoying toolbars or programs tuned in background without of your knowledge, feel free to disable, and delete it. My list is fine, because I already disabled "mistake installed" toolbar from some crap software.

• There is few tabs, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, etc, check them all and disable what you really don't want to have in your life. Anoying Messagers, popups, toolbars, etc..

So, that's it about CCleaner. Feel free to use it anytime, because it won't harm your computer. You can't disable Microsoft startup because you don't see it, so you can't damage your Windows installation. Registry and Cleaner are really nice things for everyday use, or once per week.

4th - Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

• This is one of the most powerful free tools I have ever met.
  • Click on Perform Quick or Full scan, if you have enough time, and enjoy in cleaning malware from your computer!

• After scan you'll be prompted to choose things you want to delete, select all and do it! If you don't get any prompt windows, you're clean and happy! :) I don't have anything to show you as picture, because I'm clean, but I'm sure you'll get some nice list if you didn't scan your computer before.
  • There is also PRO version of this software, with some cool monitoring tools, but we don't need any of them for this guide.

This is also nice software for everyday run, or once per week to be sure you're clean.

If Combofix already deleted some files, Malwarebytes should be clean than.

Recap!

We cleaned some not useable files, strange things from web, etc, and we gain some free space on Hard Drive. Also, we scaned computer for malware (spyware, viruses, etc) to get rid of this bastards forever, which get us some more free space, less CPU usage, and some less processes in Task Manager. Besides we disabled some startup items, deleted some toolbars, so our computer should turn on a little bit faster, because we saved some RAM memory and got less CPU usage.

Yey! We did a great job! :)

I hope you enjoyed in my guide, and I also hope it helps you in some common problems with your computer, Windows or some other thing. You can also help your friends by sharing this guide with them.

Some info about other things related to WoW, and made by Warmane Community players.

That's it. Keep your computer clean, fast and strong! This guide is workout for you and your computer :)

Also, be sure you updated your graphic card, get latest DirectX and your game should run smooth!

Feel free to comment, share and ask for help! :)