1. May 8, 2013  
    Nikkibenz

These prices..

..are beyond stupidness.

1x Nightstone, 250g @ AH

JP wrists, 50-80k (some guys are rly out of their mind)

Greens @ AH, 1000g - 7000g

seriously now, which genius started this greedy gold madness?
    I know you get way more Gold trough quests than usual, but that does not clean up the fact that people are selling 1250 JP wrists for more than 70k when theyre worthy around 20-25k. Sure, you could tell me now (as i mentioned), farm Gold, you get way more than @ retail, but thats not my point. Selling simple 1250 JP wrists that are easy to obtain (2-3 Hours of BG) are simply not worth more than 25k gold.

Im sick of people trying to sell me these wrists for 60k+, hell i even had one guy who wanted 100k for it.

Just my 2 cents

Ôé¼ GS nazis are even worse, 360iLvl+ for Vortex Pinnacle when the req. is 329 and the drops are iLvl 346? **** logic..

2. May 8, 2013  
    You do realize that Sargeras is a x20 gols rate, right? Those JP bracers were going for 5-10k on live. That'd be 100-200~ish thousand gold.

The average player on Sargeras that actually tries to farm/make gold has probably 500k+. I know I had about 3m when I played there. Making gold isn't hard. Get 100k, flip it in the AH.

3. May 8, 2013  
    Still,they are ******edly high in my and alot of others point of view 80k is still ALOT..period.

4. May 8, 2013  
    Holydiviner
    can't get into pug groups? make your own.
    items too expensive? go farm it yourself.

there is always a solution to everything. solve your problems yourself instead of whining on the forums.

5. May 8, 2013  
    Eranyoo

there is always a solution to everything. solve your problems yourself instead of whining on the forums.
    ^ That.
    +1

6. May 8, 2013  
    Nikkibenz

And what if I dont have that much time for WoW because of RL or anything else and i am able to play only, lets say twice a week for 3-4 hours each. Would take me ages for one single item (expect JP wrists).

7. May 8, 2013  
    And what if I dont have that much time for WoW because of RL or anything else and i am able to play only, lets say twice a week for 3-4 hours each. Would take me ages for one single item (expect JP wrists).
    Time management is essential.

Lets say you spend 4 hours per week sitting in pug groups waiting for them to fill up. Use that time to flip things in the AH or farm for mats. I've made thousands of gold just by doing things instead of waiting for pugs or sitting aimlessly in orgrimmar.

8. May 8, 2013  
    pardon me while i buy everything and re-list it for x2 the amount

9. May 8, 2013  
    Actually i dont think sargeras gold drop rate is at 20x its much lower then so.

10. May 8, 2013  
    considering most professions can get you 50-100k gold per DAY do u consider 60k to be a lot? lol u bad

11. May 8, 2013  
    Dude the problem is that it used to be a good economy stable with lk epics costing 15-30k gold and then when we went cata everyone got crazy and started selling stuff for 150k+ i mean wtf what kind of server dos that no one likes a server where the prices are so ****ed up.

12. May 8, 2013  
    Nikkibenz
    considering most professions can get you 50-100k gold per DAY do u consider 60k to be a lot? lol u bad
    First, please show me how to make 100k Gold per day like you say with only one proffesion, please.

Second, i am bad because i think a number is big? In fact, 60,000 is a big number so reconsider your statement again.

13. May 8, 2013  
    First, please show me how to make 100k Gold per day like you say with only one proffesion, please.

Second, i am bad because i think a number is big? In fact, 60,000 is a big number so reconsider your statement again.
    60K is small when you start looking at how much rare raid or world BoE epics cost when they went on the market, or that you can make 60K easily with 20+ quests of Tol Barad done daily. Its even smaller when most people as Scyrilla surmised are quite capable of making 500K. The best work around if you don't have that much money for gear really is to craft or farm to obtain the items yourself, as many players certainly went through.

At the end of the day time is all you need to reach said amount, because it is more than possible if you decide to start crafting epics or mats and some smart buying and selling at AH, and yes a lot of players do have time.

If you have no time, as you mention, like it or not you may be playing the wrong game because WoW, or MMOs in general, is just one huge time sink. There is no work around from hard work in game outside of the coin shop, assuming you don't mind spending real money, to gear you up or make gold in game because the staff certainly aren't going to directly interfere with how the realm manages the economy as that would not be blizzlike.

As for the AH prices on greens or outdated weapons they're more of being sold at high prices due to transmog... While 80+ greens are being sold precisely to take advantage of the current difficulty at gearing up due to closed instances and reputation quests being bugged. You may think the prices seem outrageous but you can't fault players for have some common business sense at adjusting to the condition of the server.

14. May 8, 2013  
    I started 4.3.4 patch with 5k gold and in like 30 minutes i earned 400k just selling wrists for 50k each..That helped me to level some professions on my alts like JC and Enchanting considering that they are eating money while you level,inscription is probably most easiest profession to level up and cheapest where you can earn huge amount of money just selling Darkmoon cards

15. May 8, 2013  
    You do realize that Sargeras is a x20 gols rate, right? Those JP bracers were going for 5-10k on live. That'd be 100-200~ish thousand gold.

The average player on Sargeras that actually tries to farm/make gold has probably 500k+. I know I had about 3m when I played there. Making gold isn't hard. Get 100k, flip it in the AH.
    gold drop rate is actually 12x. so by that the price seems about right.

123 Last