1. May 10, 2013  

Wrath of Air Totem

Hello everybody, so I was looking for a Topic named "Wrath of Air Totem" or something like that and I couldn't find it. I wonder for every restoration or elemental shaman who use Wrath of Air Totem, didn't u noticed that that Totem actually doesn't give any Spell haste? I have like 25% of Spell haste and when I put totem I still have 25% of haste! :-( So, my question is..Is that bug on me? or Is it bug on server? Can it be repaired? When? and other questions who comes on this theme? I hope someone will answer soon! :-)
    I play on Ragnaros... and I checked nobody in my group get spell haste from my totem.

2. May 11, 2013  
    On Cata it works fine and it did as long as I played on wotlk realms... If it really is a bug, its a new one.

3. May 11, 2013  
    Byteforce
    Works fine for me. Appearently the spell haste is not shown in the character menu, but only in the actual cast bar. At least that the case for me.

2,5sec Cast on Healing Wave before I put down the totem, and 2,38sec after.

4. May 11, 2013  
    unihorn
    Works fine for me. Appearently the spell haste is not shown in the character menu, but only in the actual cast bar. At least that the case for me.

2,5sec Cast on Healing Wave before I put down the totem, and 2,38sec after.
    ^What he said, works perfectly fine except the visual presentation which sucks as hell :cool:

Also, I haven't played shaman in a while, but i remember that certain totems can get overwritten by other classes buffs(eg icy talons>windfury) and in that case you don't benefit from totem but from buff bcs it has longer range/duration...

5. May 13, 2013  
    Yep, u guys r right! Ty so much! it works but visual bug is fcked... Thx! :)