HBKaos2
    Disc: Shadow (still incomplete):

Holy: Will come sometime soon.

2. Disc: Shadow (still incomplete):

Holy: Will come sometime soon.
    actually really like how the shadow looks! gj :D

HBKaos2
    OK, so here's the trifecta (Discipline, Holy, Shadow, respectively). Give me a shout if you see me in game.

Of course, the shadow set still needs the gloves (and maybe a more fitting staff), and I actually had to transmog the Holy set on top of the Disc one because I don't have a third set of gear.

I'm also thinking of replacing the robes of the holy set with these.

tournesol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

5. Best Transmog goes to my retail Lock.. I mean come on.. (Wish I had gametime to log in and get a proper SS)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hasrian/simple
    my only question is if i can get that set on a mage? :D

HBKaos2
    my only question is if i can get that set on a mage? :D
    You can probably get it from VP. That entire set drops from Black Temple, I believe.

7. July 6, 2013  
    dragonrebel
    The best I've seen is one or two mages running around with a load of pink and purple glowy action going on. Genuinely impressive.

I went for a more subtle rogue look, whilst still trying to avoid the all generic rogue transmogs, or the items that make you look like a walking Christmas tree.

Spoiler: Show
    That looks great. I love rogue sets where you could actually look stealthy in the set, as in, the shoulders are not bigger than my head.

8. July 6, 2013  
    You can probably get it from VP. That entire set drops from Black Temple, I believe.
    Correct, it was all BT, never took too many runs to get either.

Sure it's all on the vote shop.

9. July 6, 2013  

10. July 7, 2013  

11. July 9, 2013  
    My beautiful paladin.. I'll be happy in a week when I have enough Vote points for her boots and belt :D

12. both wearing similar sets. mine is judgement chest/hands/feet/belt/shoulders, saltstone legplates, dragonstrike mace, ruthless cloak, vengeful head, protective barricade of light.

Glory looks better now she's human ^^

First ... 91011121321 ... Last