1. May 15, 2013  
    Andonisus
    Why do you even play in warsong? In my own opinion its just a test server. every new bug fixes is implemented there first before they put it on other servers like sargeras. And the attitude of the ppl there are even worse than the kids in sargeras, Ive been there for 1 year during wotlk.
    why do you discuss that on this thread?

2. May 15, 2013  
    Why do you even play in warsong? In my own opinion its just a test server. every new bug fixes is implemented there first before they put it on other servers like sargeras. And the attitude of the ppl there are even worse than the kids in sargeras, Ive been there for 1 year during wotlk.
    Yeah, Warsong is pretty awful. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they do like a one-time transfer off Warsong so I can go back to Sarg.

3. May 15, 2013  
    Poodleguy
    thats why I thought your name was familuar when I joined sargeras... Wrath of the litch king warsong.

4. May 15, 2013  
    timkhaz
    Spider-man using his web to capture this soul-trader.

(note the 'webs' around the soul-traders body)

5. May 15, 2013  
    Only thing that sucks with warsong are the queues. Nothing else.

6. May 15, 2013  

With helm on, (Usually playing without)

Without the Helmet On (Changing between hairstyles quite often though lol
    Need a new transmog for legs, Any suggestions?

7. May 16, 2013  

for the moment my mage from Neltharion , but soon on sargeras my rogue

8. May 16, 2013  

for the moment my mage from Neltharion , but soon on sargeras my rogue
    Love the Staff

9. May 16, 2013  
    Kharn
    That's a nice set for mages, anyways here's my dk :)

10. May 16, 2013  

11. May 16, 2013  
    Awesome sets Naz and shiv, love the hood shiv

12. May 16, 2013  

13. May 16, 2013  

14. May 16, 2013  
    ^ the above one is awesome looking, reminds me of the guys in the movie road warrior

here is my first one completed

15. May 16, 2013  
    Agreed, looks quite beast xd and surprisingly it matches!

First 123412 ... Last