1. charcter stuck flying

character is stuck flying on a flight path.. when it lands it automatically starts flying again... help anyone?

2. Have you tried to do Character Unstuck from the website?

3. I get the same problem . After it reaches its destination i am stuck, cannot move , cannot do anything except of taking another flight. If i relog it starts flying again, reaching its destination and then i can move . I don't want to relog all the time .
    Something else happened > i was on the boat from Ratchet to BootyBay, i got stuck, after i reloged i was in Ashenvale :)

4. I get the same problem . After it reaches its destination i am stuck, cannot move , cannot do anything except of taking another flight. If i relog it starts flying again, reaching its destination and then i can move . I don't want to relog all the time .
    Something else happened > i was on the boat from Ratchet to BootyBay, i got stuck, after i reloged i was in Ashenvale :)
    I'm sure you found out by now but I 'll mention it for the new ones that will encounter the same problems.
    Try to avoid:

1.entering BG while you are in flight between two flight points (not on your own flying mount)
    2.logging out while you are in flight between two flight points (not on your own flying mount)
    3.entering BG while on boat
    4.logging out while on boat

if you do these 4 things you could experience the problems listed above
    Edited: March 7, 2018 Reason: correction