Firesong
    Winter is coming...

Still missing desired belt and cloak which drop rate is extremely low, it`s a world drop and can`t be obtained from Market. If anyone have [Mistscape Cloak] PM Winterfella @Stormstout. Cheerz

2. My death knight
    Spoiler: Show

Mage

And paladin

not very good pictures, but you can see what I've done...

Ebisha
    This is my from wod, T11HC, Toy blazing wings(from darkmoon faire) mount Red flying cloud :cool:

4. My XMOG

I think everybody already seen me running around :D

5. I think everybody already seen me running around :D

Love the choice of that head instead of wf one

6. I can't find any picture of the transmog, nor do I know which items were included in it. But there once was a very nice transmog on the Death Knight sub-forums that was the definition of insane. That guy looked insane without using any standard items or sets, something like red helm and gold gloves, paired with goblin awesome-sauce it was just purely insane. Miss it :(

Ps. I would be happy to find a picture of it, if anyone saved it, I can find the items out of that and link it.

7. My hunter:

name : Krork
    spec : BM / MM off

i got 2 xmog sets , 1 for BM spec and 1 for MM spec.

BM spec xmog :

(i know it says stormstout but i got exact same xmog on sargeras again now) :)

and the MM spec xmog:

8. Sorry her yesterday, Beast Master Hunter Named Ivy; had awesome TBC transmogs + the green firehawk mount. Looked absolutely sick.

Keep doin what you do :)

Sargeras Realm; Ally

9. My Tauren Paladin, TBC Alliance PvP replica transmog. Shattered Sun Shield, and Dragonmaw from BS.

Sparkles for effect.

First ... 162425262728 ... Last