1. May 15, 2013  

Kayotica wants to arena!

Hello Molten Community! Looking for 2vs2 and 3vs3! Here is what I may have to offer to you, and hopefully you might be interested. All characters are fairly geared(Full Wrathful)
    I am HORDE by the way <---------

Frost mage
    Holy paladin
    Destruction lock
    Bm/Survival hunter
    Feral druid
    Arms warrior (I have a skillmourne)
    Resto/Enahnce Shaman
    and possibly many more? Depending on the comp of course, I'm open to every suggestion so if you're interested. Send me a message

- Kayotica

2. May 15, 2013  
    u wil play with me resto/prot paly?? thx

3. May 15, 2013  
    Leave with 50-0, come back to 52-10. Bestest shaman.

My warrior doesn't have a team on ally, just sayin'.

4. May 15, 2013  
    Hello Molten Community! Looking for 2vs2 and 3vs3! Here is what I may have to offer to you, and hopefully you might be interested. All characters are fairly geared

Frost mage
    Destruction lock
    Bm/Survival hunter
    Feral druid
    Arms warrior
    Resto/Enahnce Shaman
    and possibly many more? Depending on the comp of course, I'm open to every suggestion so if you're interested. Send me a message

- Kayotica
    Ditching my priest? K, bye.

5. May 15, 2013  
    Ditching my priest? K, bye.
    You don't love my warrior :[

6. May 15, 2013  
    Kayo carry my warrior to 2k please

7. May 16, 2013  
    hello molten community! Looking for 2vs2 and 3vs3! Here is what i may have to offer to you, and hopefully you might be interested. All characters are fairly geared

frost mage
    destruction lock
    bm/survival hunter
    feral druid
    arms warrior
    resto/enahnce shaman
    and possibly many more? Depending on the comp of course, i'm open to every suggestion so if you're interested. Send me a message

- kayotica
    omg ju bad wer my carri>????:(

8. May 16, 2013  

9. May 16, 2013  

10. May 16, 2013  
    Hello Molten Community! Looking for 2vs2 and 3vs3! Here is what I may have to offer to you, and hopefully you might be interested. All characters are fairly geared

Frost mage
    Destruction lock
    Bm/Survival hunter
    Feral druid
    Arms warrior
    Resto/Enahnce Shaman

- Kayotica
    Btw, you forgot to mention that all of your toons are horde now :3

11. Well time to bump.

Currently looking for partners for my Discipline priest, MM Hunter, Destro/Affliction warlock, Holy/Ret Paladin, Unholy lolmourne dk, Restoration Shaman, Feral Druid.

Experience = TOO 1338 FOR YOU, kk. 2.4k Experience Restoration shaman blah blah. Whisper me in game on any toon you can find me on. Prefer partner to be US base time, OR EU players who have no life.

Sincerely,

GM of <Fade>
    Kayotica

12. We can lock - rogue if you want. Just need to set up my rogue with proper talents,gems,enchants and take few macros from Qu.

13. Well time to bump.

Currently looking for partners for my Discipline priest, MM Hunter, Destro/Affliction warlock, Holy/Ret Paladin, Unholy lolmourne dk, Restoration Shaman, Feral Druid.

Experience = TOO 1338 FOR YOU, kk. 2.4k Experience Restoration shaman blah blah. Whisper me in game on any toon you can find me on. Prefer partner to be US base time, OR EU players who have no life.

Sincerely,

GM of <Fade>
    Kayotica
    srsly l2p then we play:D

14. Aboisa plis no yell!

Pick stfuuuuu nib paladino

Sure shini!

123 ... Last